x

"how do you have so much money? do you sell like drugs or something?" luke asked, "i'm not like judging or anything though."

ashton laughed at the curious boy, "no i don't sell drugs, but-"

"oh my god, do you steal money? are you a robber? have you ever been caught?" luke asked so many questions that ashton's couldn't answer.

"no! i don't do anything bad. just let me finish sentence," ashton said, rolling his eyes in a joking way, "anyways, as i was saying. my dad owns a very popular company and sometimes he sends me money. he started sending me money 6-7 years ago and i've been saving up ever since."

"that's awesome!" luke and calum both said in sync.

"i mean i guess, i kind of miss him since we barely even talk to each other anymore," ashton says, scratching the back of his head.

"i'm sorry," luke replies.

"no! no! it's okay. you don't have to apologize," ashton said to luke, smiling. "we're all able to get onto a plane, so maybe we can fly to london. maybe?"

"really?" luke asked, getting all excited. ashton nodded, "are you serious?"

"mhm," ashton said. "i have enough money for the three of us to take a flight to london."

luke got so excited, he hugged calum, jumping around the place. he didn't even realize the sad look on calum's face.

hi i'm so sorry for not updating, i've been really busy with life tbh.

also i apologize to give you guys excitement then disappointment because of how short the chapters are. i'm rlly sorry about that btw.

i wanna get you guys to comment more, soo

thoughts on bubbly luke?

thoughts on calum being sad?

thoughts on the three going on a flight to london?

pls comment i wanna hear all of your wonderful thoughts about this book :))