xii

?: luke???

luke: michael???

?: i've ran away

luke: what???????

luke: this kid named ashton found your address and we're gonna fly to london to get you

?: ashton??

luke: yea??

?: like ashton irwin ? ? ?

luke: yeah, what's wrong?

?: fuck

?: shit

?: cancel that flight rIGHT NOW

luke: what why?? 

luke: you're scaring me michael

?: ashton is not a regular highschool student, he's been wanted for a long time.

?: fuck luke if you're next to him leave right now.

?: he's done so much bad stuff.

luke: what??? how do i know you're actually michael?

?: call me right now.

luke: ok

incoming call from luke

"michael?" luke was so terrified, he didn't understand what michael was telling him–nor did he believe him, but michael was his best buddy, why would he lie to him?

"luke. i'm out of my home, i'm running away. i'm gonna find a hotel to stay , i stole my mum's credit card," michael was panting, it seemed like he was running for a long time. "luke my mum's so fucking crazy, i'm literally 19 and she locked me inside of a home because i've been talking to you online. jesus, i didn't realize i wouldn't be in this much of a mess right now."

"okay, okay," luke said, trying to understand everything during this moment, "let's stop for a second and tell me all about this ashton kid, i'm so confused?" 

"ashton irwin. one of the most wanted hackers in australia, you said he found my address right?" michael asked, recieving a nod from luke, "he was going to bring you on the airplane and practically brainwash you into thinking i'm a bad person. i've heard so much about him."

"but why would calum tell me about him if he was one of the most wanted??"

"calum hood? i haven't talked to him in years. he probably went crazy or something, i don't know," michael raised his eyebrow, still walking.

"fuck, i can't believe this whole situation."

"yeah i can understand, it can take a few to understand. it took me about a week to figure out this whole thing, my friend brian told me this," michael ran to a train station, "ok, i'm not sure how long my phone is going to be on, but i will continue to skype you until my phone runs out of batteries."

"okay," luke started, "so, um. i have to tell you something."

"hm?" michael started to put money in the machine.

"i'm kind of dating calum?" luke didn't want michael to be mad, "i didn't know you two aren't friends anymore. i swear. he introduced me to ashton and we were gonna go on a flight to get you because i miss you a lot and it's just so weird to hear about this whole situation that calum brought me into."

"we'll figure about this extremely soon. i still love you, please stay safe."