xi

some fluffy cake stuff :)

"i can't wait to go to london! i've never been there. it was one of my dream vacations and now i finally get to go!" luke squealed, he was so excited—until the words that came out of calum's mouth.

"i can't go," he said firmly, his eyes tearing up. he knew his baby boy was so excited to find his best friend, but he couldn't go.

luke looked up at calum with sad tears, "why not?"

calum sucked his teeth, "i-it's just that, my mom won't let me go. i know that's a stupid reason and that i'm 19, but it's just that—i can't let her down," calum looked down at his feet, not wanting to see luke's face.

"it's okay calum, i understand," luke replied, placing his hand under calum's chin so his bright blue eyes will connect to calum's beautiful brown eyes. "i love you," luke's lips connected with calum's.

calum wrapped his arms around luke and kissed back, never wanting this moment to end. "i'm sorry," calum mumbled.

"you don't have to apologize babe," luke said. "when i go, please don't go around and smooching other men."

calum chuckled, "i'll put that on my list."

"baaabbee," luke pouted, still hugging calum.

"i'm kidding, of course i won't be 'smooching' other men. i love you too much," calum smiled down at luke and kissed him deeply.

"i love you so much," luke said.