Chapter III: Shadow & Tressa; The Ultimate Life Forms

Shadow Onikawa... he looked just like Banjo; a humanoid bear with long, spiky black hair with red dyed tips; his eyes were blood red and he wore a look of indifference on his face. He wore a red shirt and black button up of offset Banjo's white shirt and blue button up; he wore a cross necklace that flowed in the night wind. He wore black, slightly baggy jeans with a hole right above the left knee and stylish black and red combat boots.

"Exactly what kind of horror show did you fall out of, you faker!", Banjo shouted out to Shadow, his long, gorgeous blue hair flowing behind him, dancing in the wind. "I wanna know where you came from and why have you been killing innocent people and having blamed on us? You better give me a good answer or there will be violence!"

"It is for us to know and for you to die trying to figure out the secret", Tressa replied for Shadow. Tressa herself was the spitting image of me through and through; her hair was somewhat long but I couldn't tell for she let her hood cover up the back of her head The hair I could see was black with red tips, just like Shadow's. She wore a black shirt just like mine but instead of a blue heart like me, she had a red skull. Her claim of having Shiryu blood wasn't a bluff; her eyes were mismatched black/red and she had a more melacholic but spiteful look on her face. Her hoodie sleeves hung off of her arms as her pants were flanked with a belt full of chains connected to them; her pants were black with a purple belt, and her pants had cuts all over the left leg, but the right leg had a gaping hole in it, exposing her bare knee. She wore a strange purple and yellow brace-like thing on her left leg and she wore black and red boots with spikes on the top.

"What do you want with us, seriously? We were just living our lives normally and then you showed up and ruined everything... you destroyed our lives!", I screamed out at them, knowing that doing that wouldn't change a thing.

"Because we have but one mission; to destroy all of those who wronged us. Unfortunately for you, that means you too...", Shadow said, coldly staring at me.

Banjo and I charged at them again, this time they did the same and we began fighting one another. Banjo took on Shadow and I took on Tressa; the 4 of us exchanged fairly even blows. None of us wanted to give in to the one we called a fake, so the tension in the air shot up to a fever pitch as I charged at Tressa with a Chaos Sphere in hand. To my utter horror, Tressa also responded by making a Chaos Sphere as well. We clashed with the spheres in hand, neither gaining a clear advantage.

"You interest me, blonde-haired girl, so I believe I shall let you in on a little secret", Tressa said in a creepy whisper, also as if she was obsessed with me. "Shadow and I aren't normal human beings; we are artificial life forms created for the sole purpose of destroying the Earth. We don't just have the powers that our last names say we do..."

~Banjo~

Shadow and I exchanged powerful strikes with each other; he's too good, but I knew he was holding back some. I had to find a way to make him really release his powers; I got it! I summoned my scythe and prepped a new move that I had been learning in secret.

"This is what the real Banjo Onikawa is made of! Suck on this! Slash of the Deceased!"

I swung my scythe in a downward slope which created a white hot shockwave of etherreal energy. I thought to myself that Shadow couldn't counter that in a million years; Shadow didn't just counter it, he stopped it with his bare hand! I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I used it again and he blocked it with his other hand.

"What do I have to do to put you down??? Are you some kind of demon?!?"

"No blue bear, but my curiosity in you has been stimulated, so I shall let you in on some forbidden knowledge. You see, Tressa and I aren't your everyday normal life forms, oh no. We are specially designed artificial humans that were created for the sole purpose of passing judgement on this pathetic planet. Also, our powers are far more vast than our last names give off..."