Chapter IV: Raid on Lockdown Alley, Part I

~Play the music now!~

~About 3 weeks earlier; Lockdown Alley, Akihito Akitoki~

"Ah, Lockdown Alley... What sweet memories this brings back to me. Its a shame I can't stay too long; I have a mission to undertake here after all", I said as I blasted my way through a maximum security facility on the island known as Lockdown Alley.

"I really don't understand why we are even here. Shouldn't we have waited until we had fully recovered from our injuries before trying out this insane plan?", Hana complained as we made our way inside. "I mean, those old journal entries could have had incorrect or even outdated information in them..."

We were here on the island because a few days ago, we rummaged through old family heirlooms and found the diary of one Ahika and Torhu Akitoki, my grandparents. In it, they detailed the creation of the ultimate weapon, only known as Project: Darkness. With this weapon, Hana and I planned on using it to bring the Onikawa and Shiryu Clans to their knees and reclaim control of the world for our clan! The only problem is the fact that our bodies hadn't fully recovered from the beatings we sustained a week earlier at the hands of those brats Dixie Shiryu and Banjo Onikawa; I had to carry Hana on my back for her legs were still badly damaged and my body was heavily bandaged underneath my armor.

"We have to at least check it out Hana! Think about it: we could bring the entire world to its knees with just having it in our possession! Kanu and Akiro will have no choice but to bow to the pressure and sede control of the planet back to me! I just have to see if it's still here or not!"

As I walked through this so-called impregnable base, sirens blared as a voice screamed to defend each level of the base from us. We just laughed as we strolled through, disabling the defenses and knocking out all the guards we came across; it was pure child's play with no difficulty at all. Hana was actually quite effective in her disabled state; her power hadn't weakened at all, for her energy blasts were just as strong as they usually are.

"You know, I've always wondered.... why is it that you hate that Dixie Shiryu so much Hana? What could she have done that made you hate her so damn much?"

"Is that even an actual question? That bitch... it's not because she is a self-righeous asshole, it's not because she killed my brother in cold blood, no.... it's because she thinks she's better than me! She thinks she's prettier and more powerful than me! I am Hana Anastasia Akitoki! I want it all! The sex, money, powers, looks... I have to be tops in the entire world in them! She is my sworn enemy in that regard and I will one day kill her and take everything important to that skank and make it mine!"

"Petty as always Hana.... But at least I know now...."

We finally reached the final level of the base and blasted through the titanium doors. I walked into the room as I laughed a laugh of incredible triumph. I placed Hana on the ground as I walked up to the control console; I saw that it needed a password, which was no problem for me.

"Needs a password eh? Simple enough! Y-U-I, Yui. Now all I have to do is place my hand on the scanner and feed it my Chaos Energy so it can be read."

I placed my hand on the scanner and began feeding it my power; it felt a bit strange at first, but after a couple of seconds, it began feeling pretty good. I watched a bar steadily rise as I fed the machine more of my power; when the bar filled up completely, a chasm opened up in the middle of the room. I picked Hana up, put her on my back again, and proceeded to jump into the chasm. A container that looked like a coffin rose up above us; as we gazed on in amazement, it began to open and two figures rose out of it.

~Stop Music Now!~

"Augh, I can't believe this! Banjo! You have come to foil my plans again?!? How dare you do this to me, you weak little teddy bear!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs as my anger began to skyrocket.

"You have got to be kidding me! You went this far to fuck with me again Dixie? I swear to Susanoo, I will kill you with my bare hands if I have too!", Hana said, her completely red with hate and jealousy.

"We are Shadow Onikawa and Tressa Shiryu, the ultimate life forms and the deciding factor of the planet", the black bear began to say.

"And now, our masters, we will grant you any one wish your hearts desire, no matter what it could be", the tan-skined girl continued. Suddenly, the sirens began to blare loudly as we heard the sounds of mechanical footsteps.

"What the hell is that sound??? What's going on here??? Now what???", Hana feverishly asked.

"Stand back and behold the unlimited power that we possess", the girl said as they both floated into the air. We watched as the two of them went against a military robot. We stood on and watched in amazement as it didn't even take them 2 minutes to dismantle their opponent!

"Shadow, Tressa, that was amazing! How did you do that? Where did all of that power come from?", I asked in a stutter.

"If you want all of your questions answered, then we suggest that you come to the Space Colony orbiting around the planet, the Sigma. There, all that bothers you will go away. I suggest that you also find a way to obtain the power of the Eight Phases of Hojo...", the one known as Tressa said as the two of them walked off.

"The Sigma! No one has been up there in at least a generation! And why do I need the power of my sworn enemies? Tell me what's going on now! I command you to now!", Hana ordered, but the two of them continued to march off, ignoring her orders completely. What is happening aboard the Sigma? We have to find out!