Day One

Tris's POV
  Tris is the new girl and Four is the schools bad boy. He's probably slept with every girl at Divergent High, she's a virgin good-girl. She's never been in a relationship, or even wanted to be in one. When Four and Tris meet...they hate each other. He hates her, she hates him. Its that simple. But something happens. ell, thats a complete lie. I've always took a liking in that school. But now, I'm switching schools due to my parents jobs. My family is rich but we definitely don't act like it. We don't live in a huge masion, just a normal two story house in a small neighborhood. Theu both work in Government like my older brother, Caleb, hopes to one day. I just want to write when I get older.
     I get dressed in a black sweater and black skinny heans with rips in the knees. Making my way down stairs I go to the kitchen and jump on my dads back. He laughs.
    "I love you, but you and your brother have to get going unless you'll be late. Your brother is driving because he'll throw a fit if he doesn't," my father says. He throws the keys to my older brother. He kisses my forehead and pushes me out of the house. ----
       Okay, this school is huge. I look around and start walking to find the office. I spot a tall girl with dark girl and go to her her. "Um. I'm new. Can you please show to the office?" I ask her. She nods.
    "I'm Christina. Dauntless. What's your name and faction?" She asks.
     "Tris. Dauntless," I tell her. She starts squealing. "Are you okay?" I ask.
     "Yes I am. We're in the same faction. We are so going to be besties!!" She says with a huge smile.
    She walks into the office with me and I go up to the lady at the front desk. "Excuse me, I'm Beatrice Prior. I'm here to get my schedule," I say. The lady begins going through files and eventually takes out my class schedule. I thank her and Chris takes it from me.
    "Ugh. We only have one class together. Although, you do have classes with Four," she says with a smirk. Now I'm confused.
    "And is that a good thing? Is this person a friend of yours?" I ask. She chuckles and leads me to my locker.
    "Sort of. We hang around the same person. His two friends Zeke and Uriah are together with my two friends Shauna and Maeleen. I'm also together with his friend Will. He's kind of a jerk and is very very intimidating. Known as the bad boy around campus. He's probably slept with most girls in this school," she explains. She shows me to my first class then leaves. He sounds like bad news.
     "Sit right over there," the male teacher points to a seat in the back. Fuck and I forgot my glasses. Did I just cuss in my head!?! Nooo. "Your parnter should be in when ever he feels like it. He's always late."
     I make my way to the seat and sit down. Someone sits down next to me. I look up at see a very muscular and very scarey looking boy. He turns his head and looks at me. Before I looked away I was met with the most beautiful and strikinh dark blue eyes. I look back at the teacher who is now talking. Those eyes. Him. 

AU: AHHH YAY!! This was the very first chapter of this story and I'm actually kind if proud if it. I've never written anything like this so its interesting. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters!! Be brave 🔪🔪🔪