Scared?

Tobias's POV
    My first impression is damn I need to hit that.  She probably doesn't know about me by now.  While she's intensely listening to the teacher I run my finger  tips up her thigh. She looks  down and slaps my hand away.
     "Perv," she mumbles to herself.  I glare now. 
      "What did you say?" I in a low,  deep voice. She looks scared now  but I can tell she hates me.  I don't like her either anymore. 
      "Nothing." ----
      Tris's POV
   "Wow. I mean he's always a jerk and very sexually in a inappropriate, but he's never like that. I'm actually pissed," Christina says.  Honestly,  I'm used to people bullying me if that's what he plans to do. 
   We get to the bench  and sit down.  A pretty girl with blond hair and another pretty brunette are talking.  They look up. 
     "Oh, hi. I'm Marlene," the blond  says.
     "And I'm Shauna." I introduce  myself as well and Christina  tells them about what happened with Four. 
      "Wow," they say.  I pull down my sleeves when I notice that they're  coming up. I cut.  It's the only  distraction from the pain I feel. I don't know why,  but I'm  always depressed. I have no reason to be, but I am.
     "For someone that has such an a sparkling personality, you have the body of a child. Where's your chest and ass?" Four says when he comes over.  The boys he's  with chuckle and the girls slap them.  I hate him.  I've  been bullied all my life, bullied by my own mind. 
      "I honestly don't know. But, I can tell you don't have a dick from looking at you with a full view. You can usually tell," I say.  The girls make an ohhh sound.  
       "What ever, Stiff," he says  walking away.  I must say that I'm  curious as to what his tattoo is.  And damn that back and those  biceps. 

AU: Okay, so she suffers from depression and self harm.  I have  never gone through it thank God,  but people do and it needs to be brought  to more  people's  attention that it's a problem.  I'm just trying by to bring awareness to the situation. They are not freaks,  they are just people going through hell.  Please  comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Be brave🔪🔪🔪