Surprise

Tobias's POV
     After a very torturous week of acting like I still hate Tris,  we're finally gonna start to act like an actual couple around the others. 
     I've always loved the fall. I don't know why,  but I just do. 
We're all going to the park and it's freezing  out. That would explain why there is no people here other than us. Tris has her arm looped through mine and let me just say I love it.  I'm falling even harder for her now. 
      "What then hell!?!" Chris says. We all look at her.  She's looking at Tris and I.  Tris is holding my callused hand now probably due to being nervous. 
     "We've been together for as a little over a week now," I say.  I lean down and plant a kiss on her head. Our friends give us weird looks but stop when I glare. 
      "I'm sorry. It's just that you two are so di-" Will says but I cut him off with fake coughing.  He glares at me as if it's really going to make any impact with me. 

          I rest my hand on her thigh,  hoping she won't move them

          I rest my hand on her thigh,  hoping she won't move them.  She grabs my hand and bring them to her knee. I was too close I guess. That's not shocking to me when I realize how long I've gone without any sexual manner at all. Since This got here and that was almost four weeks ago.  And for all if you saying that's not a long  time,  it is for me.
      "Are you boys happy that your going to be graduating this year?" Christina asks.  The boys and I all shrug.  I'm somewhat excited about my life outside of high school and how that's going to be.  Well... Okay I'm terrified but it's worth it. I want to join the army.  No one knows that and if anyone in my family did,  they would kill me.  My brother served for three years and died. 
I feel like this can be my outlet to him.
        I notice Tris gets up and walks a good distance away from all if us.  I get up and follow her.  But maybe she'll be the one to change my mind about my career choice.  If her and I were to work out and we managed to make it through years together, would I actually want to take the chance of never seeing her again when I leave?  He'll no.