I'm sorry

Tris's  POV
       During lunch on Monday is when it started happening again.  Just when I thought things might be getting better,  I'm wrong. It gets so much worse.
       "Are you okay? Your being really quiet," she says. That's  cause I'm doing the most dangerous of things, thinking. I flash her a hopefully convincing  smile. Tobias rubs my knee. 
           (Trigger warning)
      You don't deserve him. 
     He needs someone better. 
      Someone pretty. 
     Someone  that has something to offer. 
     Someone who is smart. 
     Someone that's not you. 
    You  don't  even deserve to live.
  I shake my head and leave to the bathroom,  hoping and praying that one of the girls doesn't follow. Once I'm in a stall I take the blade and remove my shirt.  I place the cold sharp object to my hip and glide it across my skin. I have to bite my lip from calling out in pain.  I deserve it though. I shouldn't be here anymore.  I know what I have to do. 
     ---
          Tobias's POV
    Tris's doesn't come back from going to the restroom,  leaving me to think the worse. I stand up and go into the girl bathroom. No one is in here. 
   I take out my phone and dial her number.  "Pick up your damn phone, Tris," I say to myself.  It goes to voicemail. I decide to  ditch class and go to  her house to make sure that she's there and okay.