Mistake

Tris's  POV
     Why am I the one kissing him now? Sure, that was the first time anyone has ever said that they wanted only me.  My arms around Fours neck and I remove them and step sway from him.  Now he looks confused. 
     "I shouldn't of done that, I'm so sorry," I tell him. He sighs and his beautiful eyes show hurt. 
      "You have me the reason why this wouldn't work. We're too different. But what else is there, Tris?" He asks. I scuff.  Is the main thing really not crossing his damn mind!?!
      "Do you really want to be with someone like me. Very rarely I'm happy, and sometimes when you think I am happy I'm actually writing out my suicide note to my parents. I'm always anxious. You don't need someone like me in your life. Be with someone like that cheerleader Nita. You two are around the same sort if people." He takes a step forward. 
      "Been there, fucked that. She's waaay too clingy. I'm willing to take a chance on you, Tris. If you let me, I can show you how happy you can be. Or what it feels like to be be wanted by another. Just, give me a chance," he pleads. I want to give in but I won't allow myself too.
         "I'm sorry, but no." He shakes his head and heads to my bedroom door.
     "I'm not giving up," he says before he leaves.