The Bad Boy

Tris's POV
    I get to school and find Chris.  She's once again wearing black and pink.  "Why didn't you answer your phone last night? I called three times to see if you wanted to come over," She says. We've only just met but it feels longer.
     "My parents had some guests over so I couldn't really talk," I say. I sit on the thrown of lies.  She nods and I walk off to my first class.  I sit down and begin listening to what the teacher is saying.  Someone  knocks on the door and a student answers it. 
    Four  rushes to his seat that's beside me.  "Hello, Stiff" he says.
     "Hello, SmallDick," I reply. 
     "You just haven't had it in you so you can't really tell," he replies.  I roll my eyes and go back to focusing on what the teacher is saying.  A hand creeps onto my knee and rests there.  For some reason I  don't move it even though it's Four's hand.  ---
      During free period I go into the library to write and read.  I'm  currently rereading My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick and it's amazing.  I'm writing a new song called Little Bit Stronger.  I've  never gone through a break  up but that's what the songs about. 
     As I'm  reading someone comes in and sits down across from me.  I look up and see Four.  "Hello?" I say as if it's a question.  He smiles and picks out a book. Divergent.  He doesn't know what he's doing to himself by reading that. 
     "You should read this. It's amazing," he says and drops  it on my ankle.  I yell out in pain.  The librarian just looks over and shushes me.  Four chuckles and sits back down. 
     "You've read that? Like on you own free time?" I ask in amazement. He nods. 
     "Yeah. Wasn't a big fan of the ending though," he says.  I smile. 
     "Not sure anyone did." He winks and starts reading.  "The bad boy likes to read," I mumble. He looks up. 
     "Yeah, he does. It's an escape for all shit he has to endure on a daily basis," he says.  I swallow. 
He stands  up and walks out of the library.
     Tobias's POV
    Did I really just say that to her?  If anyone we're to find out what my father does to me he'll kill n without hesitation to do so. But also,  if she catches on,  I'm  scared as to what he'd do to her to keep his secret safe.