Chapter 6

Ron was having a spectacular summer.
All in one day, he was booby trapped by Fred (he stepped on a innocent mat and immediatly was pummeled by invisible forces, everyone thought he was crazy because he was standing on a mat screaming and clutching random body parts) and when he stepped on the stairs, he immediately slid down on a newly formed chute and landed in sludge, which he could swear he saw George brewing earlier.
Dripping in maroon sludge, Ron made his way toward this parents room for some help on stopping the twins, when he tripped painfully and landed in a small puddle of the earlier sludge. Looking at what tripped him, he saw Charlie's dragon boots.
Yeah, what a great summer!
Ron took about a hour to walk to his room after that.
When he finally arrived, he noticed an owl perched on the windowsill.
Curiously, he reached out and disattached the paper tied to its leg.
Dear Ron,
How's your summer? Mine is great, Mum and Dad are actually being civil!
Hope you liked Hedwig, she's so pretty!
BTW, I (well, Holly too,) found the spell for Metamorphagus!!! So complex. I'm awesome.(Maybe Holly is too.)
The spell is Recensere. It's complex to discover. Like I said, Im awesome.
How's Fred and George?
And Ginny?
AND PLEASE COME OVER.
Hugs and laughs,
Harry Potter
Ron stared at the parchment. It was obvious Harry was having a great summer. The come over part was really tempting... But his parents probably wouldn't let him.
But he was sick of the Burrow...
Ron grabbed a satchel. He was going to Harry's tonight.