Head boy

Hermione pov :

We went inside the great hall and sat house wise. I looked over at the slytherin table and saw Malfoy staring at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I don't know why. Professor  Mcgonagall got up and gave the welcome back speech and in the end announced, " I may tell you all that the head girl is Hermione Granger and head boy is Draco Malfoy."
There were whispers everywhere. Malfoy as head boy! I could not belive it. " Silence. I want you all to go back to your dorms and please Ms Granger and Mr Malfoy wait back here for more information." We ate and then my friends were leaving as everyone was leaving. Ron said " Be safe and don't let the ferret harm you." I nodded.

Mcgonagall " I wanted to tell you both that you will be sharing a common dorm which is the room of requirement. You can have friends over only during the day. You both have to work together and make a list of the prefects who will be taking rounds everyday. Is that much understood.?"
Malfoy and me " Yes professor." " Follow me." We followed Mcgonagall and she took us to the room of requirements.  "The password is lemon drop." We reached and saw the portrait of Dumbledore. " Hello Ms Granger and Mr Malfoy. Password?" Dumbledore said.
" Lemon drop"  I said. Malfoy and I went inside. The room had changed completely. It was very huge and beautiful. I went into my room and saw the room. My luggage was already there in the closet arranged when I opened the closet. I went out and Malfoy said " Granger I'm sorry for calling you a, you know, and treating you so badly. I hope you can forgive and give me second chance. I have changed a lot after the war. Friends?" He said extending his hand in front of me.
" Friends." I said shaking his hand. " Good night, Draco."
" Good night, Hermione." He said. I went in my room and could not help but blush at what had happened in the common room. I changed and went to sleep thinking how it would feel like to be friends with Draco.