Sleep over

Hermione's pov :

Draco and I took permission from Mcgonagall for them to come over and sleep in our common room for one day. When Ginny and I went I found Ginny crying in her room.
" What happened Ginny?" I asked her.
" Harry and I broke up because I became friends with the Slytherin and said that he will never take me back ever." She said crying.
" Don't worry everything will be fine. I understand if you don't want to come for the sleep over." I said.
" Hermione can I tell you something?" She asked.
" Sure." I said.
" I never loved Harry as much as I loved someone else."
" Who was that someone else?" I asked her.
" Blaise Zabini." She said looking up at me with teary eyes.
" Oh. So let's go to your love and play with them."
What we didn't know was that Harry and Ron were eves dropping. We went out happily and I gave Potter and Weasly a death stare. We reached and found everyone already sitting there. " Let's keep pet names for each other." Pansy suggested. " Good idea so you are pans, Pansy. Theo you are teddy. Blaise you are Blinny- " Hermione!" Ginny screamed. I laughed and said " Ok you are Blaise only. Draco you are Dray. Ginny you are Gin and I am?"
" Dramione" Theo and Blaise screamed together and started laughing. Draco blushed furiously and finally said
" Shut up you idiots." They laughed even more. I finally understood and blushed too. " How about Mione. It was her old pet name." Ginny said. " I never really liked that pet name." I said " Hermy!" Teddy screamed. " I like that teddy." I said. " I love teddy." He said.
" Let's play truth and dare!" Blaise said.
" Ok." We said. " Dray get the firewhisky." Teddy said.
" So who ever doesn't complete the dare has to take 3 shots to firewhisky." Pansy said. Dray got the firewhisky and we started. We were playing the spin bottle one. So he got a empty bottle too. " Who goes first?" Ginny asked. " Me!" Teddy screamed.  He span the bottle and it landed on Blaise. " Truth or dare?" " Truth!" Blaise said." Whom do you have a crush on?" Teddy asked." You already know Teddy." " It's a dare so you have to say."" Ginny Weasly" he said shyly. Ginny blushed. " Ok now my turn." Blaise said and span the bottle. I landed on Teddy. " Truth or dare?" " Truth." Teddy said" Revenge time. Who is your crush?" Blaise asked Teddy." Pans." He said smirking a bit. Pansy smiled. " My turn." Teddy said. He span the bottle and it landed on Pansy. " Truth or dare." " DARE!" Pans said. " I dare you to scream " I LOVE YOU VOLDY COME BACK TO ME" so that even Dumbledore can hear you." Pans stood up and said,
" I LOVE YOU VOLDY COME BACK TO ME." Dumbledore said " Keep it low Ms parkinstor." We fell down laughing.
" Ok my turn." Pans said. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. " Truth or dare?" " DARE!" I said. " Hermy, kiss Draco for 1  minutes." " You can't give such dares!" I said. " it's a dare you have to do it." " Ok." I said and went towards Draco and kissed him. We kissed and I felt good. We pulled away and we were both blushing 0. They started to laugh at us.
" Shut up." We both said together. They laughed even harder. " My turn." I said and I spun the bottle. It landed on Ginny. " Truth or dare." " Truth." She said. " Who do you have a crush on?" I said. " You already know!" She said.
" But I want him too know." I said. " I'll get you Hermy. Ok, it's Blaise." She said blushing. We started laughing. " I thought you loved Potter." Blaise said. " Well I don't anymore." Ginny said. " My turn." She span the bottle and it landed on Draco. " Truth or dare?" " DARE!" He said. " I dare you to tell a person in this room about your feelings for him or her." Ginny said. " Teddy I think you are supper stupid and weird and I love you as a brother I always wanted."
" Thanks Dray I think of you as a brother too." Teddy said.
" What about me!!" Blaise said in a hurt tone.
" You too, Zabini." Draco said. We all went to sleep after that. Pans, Gin and me in my room and Blaise, Teddy and Dray in Draco's room. I slept like a baby that night.