Meeting the Slytherins

Draco's pov :

The next morning I decided to introduce Hermione to my other friends as they had changed too. I got up and went outside. I saw Hermione going towards the bathroom humming some tune. " Good morning." I said
" Good morning, Draco." Hermione said smiling at me.
" You can use the bathroom first if you want." I said.
" Thanks." She said and went inside the bathroom. I sat on the couch and waited for Hermione to come.

She came out and went to her room. I went and took a quick shower and when I came out I saw Hermione waiting for me. " Let's go." She said. " Just a minute" I said and went to my room. I came out wearing my robe and said  
" Would you like to meet my Slytherin friends, Hermione?"
" Sure if you want to introduce them to me and be friends with them too. Do you want to meet my friends?" She asked
" I don't think they will accept me as friends." I said.
" Don't worry I'll tell them how you apologised to me and they should give you a second chance." She said.
" Ok" I said.
We went to the great hall together and when we entered we went to the Slytherin table where my friends where sitting.
" Blaise,Pansy,Theo this is my new friend Hermione" " We are sorry for treating you the way we did, Hermione." They all said. " We are going to go and meet her Griffindore friends and see if they accept us as there friends." I said and went to the Griffindore table with Hermione. When we reached Hermione said " Harry, Ron, Ginny I wanted you all to give Draco a second chance as he has apologised to me and is now my friend."
" We will never accept this ferret as our friend, Hermione." Ron and Harry said. " I accept him, Hermione as if you have forgave him then he might have actually changed." Ginny said.
" Thanks, Ginny." Draco and I said. We looked at each other and smiled.
" Stay away from him, Hermione." Ron screamed. Now everyone was looking at us.
" Ron, you can't tell me who to be friends with. You don't control me." I screamed at him and said " Come on Ginny I have to make you meet some other friends. Draco shall we go because I don't want to stall with these so called friends of mine." I said.
" So he goes by Draco now." Ron and Harry said angrily.
" Shut up, Weasly and Potter." I said angrily now. I had lost my temper. I pulled Draco by his hand and went over to the Slytherin table.
" Blaise, Pansy, Theo this is Ginny and she accepted you all as her friends and will give you a second chance." I said smiling at them.
" Hi, Ginny." All of them said.
" Do you all want to come over to our prefects common room for a sleep over?" I asked
" Sure, Hermione"
Today will be great I thought to my self and smiled. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Slytherin table today. The Slytherins were actually fun to hang out with.