Blaise leaves

Hermione's pov :

I was happy that Harry had Ginny back. They loved each other and we're meant together. I saw Ginny at breakfast and could make out that she had been crying as her eyes were red. She sat next to Harry and in front of Weasly. I sent her letter telling her to meet new in the library at 12 as we both had a free period that time. I and Draco were having a great time together. When I went to meet Ginny in the library I said to her " Ginny what happened? I can make out you were crying." She said " I got a letter from Blaise last night. Here read it." She took out the letter from her pocket and handed it to me. I read the letter and couldn't help but feel sorry for Blaise. " Oh my god, what are you going to do?" I asked Ginny. " I don't know I love Harry but I love Blaise too. I can't break Harry's heart again." She said tears streaming down her face. An owl flew inside and gave a letter to Ginny. She read it and said " I have to go Hermione. I'll see you at dinner." I was confused.

Ginny's pov :

I got a letter from Blaise saying that he was going to leave Hogwarts and had said that if I wanted to meet him for one last time I could come and meet him at the door of Hogwarts. I ran down the stares and reached the door I found him at the door I could see his eyes tear up
" You came." He said. " Of course I came." I said. " I love you too, Blaise please don't go. Please."
" I have to go. I can't live seeing you with Potter everyday. It kills me. So I decided maybe be if I go to the muggle world and clear my thoughts and try to forget my feelings for you, with I'm 100% I won't be able to, I might feel not to kill myself for never telling you how much I lived you and belive me no one can you as much I loved you. I have to leave Ginny goodbye." I ran to him and kissed him I pulled away and said " You don't have to I'll leave." " Yes I do." He said and apparated somewhere I'll never find him again. I'll never see him again. I cried. I felt broken and sad. What had I done. I loved him too. I did.