Blaise

Draco's pov :

I woke up early in the morning and found Blaise and Teddy on each other. I couldn't help but laugh. I went out and saw Hermione already outside in her muggle clothes. She was drinking something on the couch and was deep in thoughts. I went to her and sat next to her. " Hi, Dray." She said " Hi." I said. " You should see the way Blaise and Teddy are sleeping. They are literally on top of each other." I said smiling. " Ok." She said. " What happened, Hermy? Are you fine." I asked. " Ya I'm fine I just - " she paused and said " felt some weird feeling in my heart when I kissed you last night. I don't know why." " Honestly I felt it to but I felt it because I had liked you since the yule ball. You looked smoking hot at the yule ball." I said. She became crimson.
" I think I might be in love with you, Hermione." I said softly.
" I think I might be in love with you too, Draco." She said.
I leaned down and kissed her. Ginny came out of the room.
" I'm so sorry I'll shouldn't have come out now." She said.
We pulled away and blushed a bit and Hermione said " Gin he just confessed that he liked ne I told him that I liked him too so that's why we were kissing there's nothing else."
" Draco, I am fine with you both dating only of you promise not to hurt her." " I'll never hurt her, Ginny." I said truly.
Everyone started to come out and began to get dressed. We left for the great hall together. When we reached everyone was looking at us. Hermione and I were holding hands that's why. Weasly came to us and screamed at the top of his voice, " Hermione why are you holding this ferrets hand!?" " Why should I tell you, Weasly" " because I still love you!" He screamed. There was silence for a minute. " Move on, Weasly. I'll never ever you're again." Hermione said. I felt my heart melt. She was definitely over Weasly. We went to the Slytherin table and sat down. " Is there something between the two of you?" Pans asked. " Today in the morning we confessed our feelings for each other and well now we are going to see if it works out." I said.

Ginny's pov :

Today after breakfast when we went to potions I was Harry's partner. I felt really nervous, I don't know why, but I did. When we began making the potion Harry said, " Ginny, I still love you and want to be with you. I don't care if you hang out with those Slytherins I know that you will be the same. My Ginny." I was shocked I still loved Harry and I know I like Blaise but I didn't love him I loved Harry. " I still want to be with you too, Harry." I said finally. " Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked. " YES!" I screamed out of excitement.
" Ms Weasly don't scream please." Slughorn said.
" Sorry professor." I said. When we finished our potion I went and told Hermione what happened and she said she was happy for me. I had lunch at the Griffindore table today and Hermione told the Slytherins about me and Harry being together again and I could Blaise was sad by the news. I also noticed that he didn't have lunch and didn't appear for dinner. I got a letter that night. It was from Blaise. It said:
Dear Ginny,
I just wanted you to know that I love you and always will. If you love Potter I understand but I'll be there for you whenever you will need me. I'll be the shoulder for you to cry on. The body to support you when you need a hug. The person that will always want to be with you. Always. Love you forever and always.

Your forever,
Blaise Zabini.

I started to cry. He loved me. He loved me! I fell asleep crying that night.