Blaise comes back

Blaise's pov :

I woke up in the morning and saw that Ginny was not there next to me. I saw a letter on the table and went over to read it. It was from Ginny. It said:
Dear Blaise,
           I wanted you to know that I love you more than Harry and want to be with you. In your arms all days long. I hope you fight for me and lose me like this because I don't want to be a Potter.
I want to be a Zabini.

Yours forever,
Ginny.

I had to win her, I though I saw her address written on a sheet of paper. I got ready and went to her. When I reached I knocked at the door of Ginny's house. Potter opened the door. " Zabini, long time no see." He said.
" I'm here to meet Ginny. Call her." I said.
" GINNY!" Potter called her.
She came to the and said, " What happen- " she saw me stopped " Blaise." She said in a soft voice.
" I will fight Ginny, if that's what you want. I'll from Potter for you." I said
" You don't have to Blaise. I'm pregnant with your child."
" You cheated on me, Ginny? With him!?" Potter said.
" I'm sorry Harry but it was just once." She said.
" We're over!" Potter said and went inside.
" I love you, Ginny and if you are happier with me I'll be your's." I said to her.
" I love you too, Blaise." She said. Potter came back with a suitcase in hus hand. " Here's your stuff now leave."
" Thanks for understanding, Harry. I'm sorry but I love him and I realised that the day he left Hogwarts." She said.
" Goodbye, Ginny." Potter said.
" Goodbye, Harry." She said. We apparated to Draco and Hermione's house. When we reached I rang the bell and Hermione opened the door. " Hello, Hermy. So long." I said.
" Blaise, how are you? Come in." She said. We went inside and found Draco sitting in the kitchen and cooking something. " Zabini where the heel were you for all these years?" Draco asked. Ginny and I explained everything to him and he was shocked. " You knew about this didn't tell me?" He said to Hermy. " I had promised Ginny not to that's why." She replied innocently. " Don't blame her, Draco." Ginny said, " She was just begin a good friend and Pans knew too." She continued. " Oh. Let's call Teddy and Pans over to. I want to meet them and you all some good news." I said. Hermione called them over and when they came Ginny and I said " Your attention please. I would like to tell you all that Ginny is pregnant with my child." We said.
" Oh my god, I'm pregnant too." Hermy said happily.
" Hey you guys, I'm pregnant too." Pans screamed.
All three of the girls screamed and huge each other happily. We three guys gave each other a manly hug.
We all announced that we will get married together so we were getting married on th 21st of April.