2 years later

Hermione's pov :

I and Draco were together for almost 3 years now. We were going on a date in a muggle restaurant today called Tatoria.
We reached and had dinner. We talked and had a great time. When the desserts came I began to eat my cake. When I had eaten half of the cake I saw a sparkling Dimon in middle I removed it with my fork and it was a ring. I was shocked. Draco got up from his seat and went on knee
" Hermione we have together for almost 3 years. I'm not good at speeches so I just wanted to ask. Will you do the honour of becoming my wife and making me the happiest man on earth?" He said.
" YES!" I screamed. I was so happy I pounced on him and kissed him. " I love you." He said. " I love you too." I said.

We announced our marriage and everyone was very happy. The date of our marriage was suppose to be 25 April but then we shifted it to 21st April as that was rpt he date my parents got married.

Ginny's pov :

I was extremely happy for Hermione and Draco but even after being with Harry for 3 years I missed Blaise. I didn't know what to do. I sent him a letter telling him I was marrying Harry and Hermione was marring Draco. I got a letter from him saying congratulations and telling me meet him at the Hogwarts gate at 12 p if I still loved him. I obviously still did so went today to meet him. When I reached I saw him standing there in muggle clothes I felt a tear leave my eye. I ran up to him and said " Please take me somewhere we can be alone, Blaise. Just you and me. A place where we can be together. I love you. I don't want to marry Harry. Please take me with you."
" If I could I would have taken you ages ago. I just wanted to have last night with you as then you will be Potter's wife."
He took me to a hotel in London and took me a room. When we entered I was left speechless. The room was decorated with pictures and flowers and candles and it looked beautiful. " Did you do this all for me?" I asked him.
" Yes." He said.  That night was magical I felt sparks between us I wanted him. In the morning when I woke up it was 8 Blaise was still asleep I left a letter for him on the table and left. I wanted to be a Zabini not a Potter.