Telling Hermy and Pans

Ginny's pov :

I had tell Hermione about this. I went up to the library to look for her. I asked Pans if she had seen her. I told her to help me find Hermione as I has to tell them something. We went to there common room and found Hermione and Draco sitting and talking.
" Hermione I need to you something supper important. Can we go in your room as I don't want Dray to know."
" Sure Ginny. Draco I'll be right back." She said.
We went to her room and sat on her bed.
" What do you want to talk about?" Pans asked.
" Blaise has left Hogwarts and gone to live in the muggle world as he loved me and couldn't see me with Harry but if I was happy with Harry he would not try to win me from him." I said crying. " Here read his letter Pans. Out loud please." I gave Pansy the letter's and she began to read them out. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.
" Oh my god, Ginny we are so sorry. Do you love Blaise?" Hermione asked.
" Yes, I do. A lot actually but I never realised it until now and now he's gone forever." I said between tears.
" I think I'll have to be with Harry only now." I said after a moment of silence. " Thanks for listening girls and promise me you won't tell anyone about this."
" We promise." They said together.
We left the room and found Draco sitting outside drinking water. " Goodbye, Dray." Pansy ans I said and left.
I didn't go for dinner that night. I just went to sleep.