Chapter 3: She's Kinda Hot (by 5SOS)

Niall POV

After I walk Olivia to her apartment building, I tell her that I am in town until tomorrow night and ask if she would like to meet up for lunch.  She agrees and we exchange numbers. Basil and I catch a cab back to the hotel and all I can think about is Olivia.

Who is Olivia?  Where is she from?  From the moment I seen her I was mesmerized. I have never seen a girl as beautiful as her.  Her copper colored hair fell just below her shoulders and her green eyes were the color of emeralds.  She looked hot in the tight jeans that hugged her ass perfectly and her vintage Eagles concert tank hung loosely showing the perfect amount of her breast from the side. From the looks of her tank top her taste in music isn't too bad either since everyone knows the Eagles are my favorite band.  Above all her confidence is what had me.  She walked across the room like she owned it.  When she spoke her voice was soft and sweet with a bit of sarcasm behind her words. A girl has never approached me they way she did.  It was as if she didn't know I was a famous singer from One Direction.  She treated me like I was a "normal" person.  I do not meet many girls like her.  Olivia was a different kind of person and I want to get to know her.