My Wife??? Or My girlfriend??

Mark:

I drank and drank. Not really caring about anything.

Drowning in liquor seemed the only option.

Suddenly, just as all seemed to go black, I remembered my best friend, my savior, my love.

I called her.

My wife, my best friend Marisa. "Hello... babe." I whispered not really knowing what to say, yet wanting to say it all.

"Mark. Hey... what happened love?" She whispered back. 20 years of knowing each other meant we knew each other's every nuance.

"How is your special night?" She asked and I broke down.

"Please, please Mari, come home, I need a hug babe. Please, please. She left me, I'm too old apparently." I cried.

"Mark listen to me. I'm coming in ten minutes, okay. I want you at the porch waiting for me. Love you." She said sternly.

I sat up, stopped drinking and waited.

Ours was an arranged marriage. Our parents thought we'd make a great couple. We were never given a choice and so we accepted. In twenty years, we weren't blessed with children, even though we tried. Really did.

She had always been a true beauty. I was out for a toss the first time I saw her. She could still enthrall me. I really don't know why I left her. She has been my confidant, my lover, my wife, my everything.

I guess, I wanted a change, a chance with another, I cheated because I could. I told her I loved another because I could.

"Mark?" I heard Mari call out.

Soon, she was kneeling in front of me. "What happened Mark?"

I stared in those beautiful sapphire eyes and broke down, "Mari... I'm so sorry. She thought I was old. I don't know what went wrong. God! I feel like a prick. I thought she had feelings for me too!"

"Hush Mark!! Hush... I'm here my love. You're not a prick." She soothed me as she pulled me into a tight hug.

Something snapped inside. I couldn't hold onto myself. My control was slipping. She was back in my arms, where she belonged. I could think of nothing beyond that. My wife, my need, my lover was in front of me.

I hugged her tight as I put my head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her familiar heady scent. It always enthralled me. I began to lick her soft skin on the neck. She pulled back and we stared in each others eyes.

Her flaming blue and mine, brown, begging her silently not to leave me, to love me, I needed her tonight.

She pulled me into a hug and her nails scraped my back. I understood her acceptance and whispered in her ear, "thank you love."

* * *

Mature content.....

I nibbled her earlobe then kissed her jaw and made my way towards her soft and supple mouth. It wasn't boring, it was completing. A fulfillment I hadn't felt in ages. Being with her had always brought a breath of life into me.

I kissed her mouth with longing and her taste, her smell got me out of my grief. She was my world now, everything, nothing, no one else mattered. I moaned in her mouth and she did the same. Pulling my hair, pulling me closer to her as I pulled her onto my lap and she felt so perfect.

I moaned as her weight felt heavenly on my erection. I was hard as hell. Happily so. We continued kissing as I slowly felt her erect nipples. She was beautiful all over. The perfect curves too. I unbuttoned her shirt and softly caressed her as I put my hand in. She always favoured lace. I loved it. The soft gossamer covered the delicate baby pink tips of her milky white globes. I pulled them free of their confinement and took their weight in my hand.

She moaned out loud and pulled out for breath. Her eyes were sparkling now as I continued my ministrations. She pulled my head down and understanding her I took her soft pink little tip in my mouth. God! She was divine. I sucked on as she pushed it further in my mouth. Holding my head where she wanted it, she let out a loud moan as she reached her peak.

She lay limp in my arms trying desperately to catch her breath. Without wasting a second I picked her up and took her to our bedroom. Up the stairs and I felt her lick my neck. She seemed to have recovered. I couldn't take any more of her wickedness. I needed her now!

We didn't really cover the stairs. I lay her on them, and tore her clothes away. I needed her skin. She too pulled me out of my confinements. My shirt was torn to shreds and my little friend pulled free of my boxers and jeans as she tried to pull everything out all at once. Laughing at her I helped her shaking hands and got down in my birthday suit.

We were soon in our element. Our passion taking over as I plunged right into her hot wet core. She felt as sweet as honey but I didn't really have the time to wait and taste. I would do that later. I needed her first. Just as she needed me.

"MARK!!!" She yelled as I managed to take her onto her second orgasm before I plunged into this beautiful abyss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"MARI! MY LOVE" I roared as my seed filled her to the brim. I loved the feeling of skin on skin. I collapsed on her and held her tight. Too tired to move, to scared that she would leave me. I hugged her and slept with my head on her soft chest. Holding her as tightly as she held onto me.

"Mark, My love.." She whispered before sleeping under me.

I realised something very important , I LOVED THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE WHO LAY TRUSTINGLY IN MY ARMS  and soon sleep took over as we lay cocooned in each other, in our very own world.