19

I sat in the bathroom with my elbows on my legs and my head in my hands. "You don't have to come, you know..." David trailed off, fixing the makeup on his forehead.

"Davy, I have too." I stood up and stood really close to him, fixing the collar of the coat he was wearing. Me and him had gone shopping for his Ziggy costumes a couple of days before. "You're wig is crooked..." I trailed off.

David was doing one concert before we got on the plane and went too England. He blushed dark red and looked in the mirror. "The concert isn't until later why are you getting ready now?" I asked.

"There is a showing, you know, where people meet me and get my signature on stuff." He said. I dropped on my knees and started to heave. Morning sickness was a lot worse than I imagined.

When I figured out I was pregnant, I didn't know what to do, and I did at the same time. Before I got pregnant, I knew that I could never give a baby up. No matter how it happened.

I stood back up and washed my mouth out. David enveloped me in a hug and then bent down and kissed my stomach. "My doctor recommended someone in England." I said to David, resting my hand on his head and laughing.

He stood up. "Oh my!" I exclaimed. "What am I going to wear?"

"I have an idea. But I'm going to need it back later on. It won't fit you forever anyway. I mean not in the next 9 months." He rambled, searching through the drawers in our bedroom. He held up a romper. It was red and had funny patterns on it. "Ziggy needs your clothes anyway. I figured we can share for now." He handed it to me and I took of my shirt and pants. I stepped into it and I do have to say, it looked good.

"You look great!" He said putting his hands on his face. It was my turn to blush. I looked down.

"I wish it would fit forever." I sighed.

"It will fit again." He said hugging me. "Ok we need to go."

"What about shoes." I questioned.

"You won't need shoes when you are onstage later." He said. "But I guess for now you can wear sandals."

"Onstage? Later? With you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes! You are going to be my violinist! How exciting?" He exclaimed. I could feel my face go pale as I rushed into the connected bathroom and threw up again.

❌❌❌

🔻🔻Ilse🔻🔻