21

"Wake up Ilse." I moaned as David shook me. "We have do go." He purred in my ear. I pressed my ear into my shoulder and rolled over onto him and pressed my forehead to his. He kissed me and picked me up and carried me to the closet. I opened my eyes and peered in. We packed late last night and barely any of our clothes were left.

          I picked out a gray sweater and dark blue Levi's and ran into the bathroom. The morning sickness came even before I could close the door. "David!" I yelled between heaves. "Call a cab!" Puke. I stood up and quickly got dressed. 

          When I stepped out of the bathroom David was walking around with his shirt unbuttoned. "Awe Davy come here." I pulled his collar and kissed him before buttoning his shirt.

          We walked to the room getting our bags and bringing it to the front door. "I love you." He said leaning down and grinning at me before kissing me. We cuddled on the window seat and watched through the rain for the cab.

***

          We got off of the plain and into another cab. "Where are we going to stay." I said sleepily putting my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you so tired?" He asked me raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know." I said yawning. "Where are we staying?" I asked again.

"We are in the pent house apartment of the hotel. I sighed and closed my eyes.

As soon as I did, we were in front of the hotel and the British doorman was helping us with our bags. I walked into the hotel and my jaw dropped. David came up behind me and put his free hand around my waist. I smiled at him and looked around. This was going to be an amazing time here in London.