Chapter 2

Lyon's P.O.V

I only came to this place to get some peace and quiet from everything. I didn't even bother to look at the signs in front of this place. I regret that, I sweat dropped.

There's a fighting arena in here, and at least three fighters have landed on the bar table since I got here.

'I hate this kingdom so why am I here?' I think to myself. 'You hate everyone in it, especially the princess.' Though I don't know what she looks like I can tell because I hear townspeople say that she is a priss and says she knows everything about everyone. Well not me.

"Ok everyone! Time to start our cat fight we call to the arena our great Champion Karen!" Everyone cheered. They even have chick fights?

"Ok I shall pick my challenger, hmmm which "lucky" lady will that be?" She scanned the room and points to someone in a dark blue cloak, I can't see their face.

"Is that even a girl?" Someone mutters.

"Yeah it is... Look at those 'things.'" Karen says, referring the girls breast to things. This place is full of perverts...

Meredy's P.O.V

I make my way to the arena after they picked me.

"Alright cutie what's your name?" The announcer asked. Perv...

"..." I didn't say anything.

"Not a talker huh? Luckily you won't be talking when I'm done with you." She said... I know her...

Karen Lilica from the Kingdom Blue Pegasus, moved away so she could win fights and gain money... Has been with many guys... Breaks their hearts.

"Alright 3... 2... 1 Fight!"

She came running at me.

"Watch who you are fighting Lilica." I whispered and smirked. She looked shocked. I took this opportunity to kick her in the gut.

"Grrr... It's on now bitch!" She yelled, I only grinned.

"Whatever you say... Blue Pegasus, heartbreaker, rich pain in the ass." I said, only she could hear and she looked pissed.

Lyon's P.O.V

The cloaked girl is pretty good. She whispered something to her and she looked pissed as hell. Her hand reached to grab something.

A dagger...

"STOP THE FIGHT!"