Chapter 13

Meredy's P.O.V

While Lyon was off doing lord knows what, I was talking to a local here. Her name is Juvia.

"So Meredy~San how long will you and your friend be staying here?" Juvia asked me.

"We were going to leave tonight but the Queen requested that we stayed for the party, so we're are going to leave in the morning." I said.

"Well you probably have places to be, unlike Juvia and her boyfriend, Gray~Sama." She said.

"Gray~Sama?" I ask.

"Oh right, Juvia forgot to mention, Gray~Sama is Juvia's boyfriend. Gray~Sama is over there at the bar, with your friend, Juvia believes." I look over to see they are having a drinking contest and they were both shirtless...

"Damn it I told him not to strip." I mumbled.

"Your boyfriend has a stripping habit as well." Juvia said. I blushed.

"Umm w-we're not dating! H-He's my guard! And yeah he does have a stripping habit." I sweat drop.

"Being in denial is a bad thing, Meredy~San." She said.

"I'm not in denial! We're just friends!" I think we are at least.

"YES *hic* I WIN!" Someone shouted, we look over to see a raven haired boy with his fist in the air, and Lyon passed out on the bar table, his eyes spinning.

"Guess I need to take him to the house now." I mutter.

"Yeah same with Juvia. I hope we meet again Meredy~San." Juvia smiled and walked to get Gray. I walk over and throw Lyon over my shoulder, his feet dangling behind. He's pretty heavy but I can manage.

I set him down on the bed and start to make a small one on the floor. I was about to lay down when Lyon grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. I blushed a dark red.

"L-Lyon?!" I yelled.

"Meredy~" He whispered.

"L-Let me go!" I yelled.

"No... Meredy..."

"Why not?!" I yelled.

"I love you..."