Chapter 8

Nobody's P.O.V

There was only silence... They stared at each other...

How could she be Princess Meredy? I mean she doesn't look like she's a priss, when she had to fight, she fought... She doesn't seem prissy about anything really, from what it seems. Lyon thought.

It doesn't seem like he's an actual thief, I mean he goes out into the open, but his identity was never known when he went to places probably. Meredy thought.

Meredy's P.O.V

"So you're Princess Meredy Milkovich?" Lyon asked me. I only nodded. "Well I'll be off then, nothing good can come from a Princess traveling with me."

"Hey, wait! You said you would take me back to my Kingdom!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but you know 'everything' so why should I help you?" He asked.

"If you do, I'll give you enough money for the year, so you won't do anymore thieving, and I won't tell anyone that I have met you. Deal?" I grin.

Lyon's P.O.V

I was debating on wether or not I should make that deal with her...I mean I could have enough money for the year, and my identity would be safe. I guess I should.

"...Fine, deal..." I mutter.

"Ok, now where is Sorcière Kingdom? It shouldn't be far from here, right?" She says, I sweat drop.

"Heh, funny story, it turns out that this forest, it shifts every 24 hours, it's some kind of curse." I said.

"Are you saying you don't know where we are, or where the Kingdom is?" She questioned, a tick mark forming, how many times did this girl get mad?

"Yeah..." I said.

"Y-YOU... YOU BAKA!" She yelled, trying to punch me. I quickly grabbed her wrist, and turned in a way it shouldn't be turned.

"O-Ow!" She yelled. I quickly let go, realizing what I was doing. She held her wrist.

"S-Sorry, force of habit." I said.

"... Let's just go." She muttered, I helped her stand, and we walked off.