Chapter 7

This picture tho XD

Meredy's P.O.V

I wake up only to see trees, and the bright blue sky. I sit up only to feel a pain in my stomach.

"Ow..." I whisper. I then remember the events of yesterday.

"Hey! Hey guy!" I yelled hoping he was still around.

"Crap..." I heard someone mutter.

"Guy? Is that you?" I ask uncertainly. When the person walks over to me... It is the guy... He's shirtless. I blush and turn away covering my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you put a shirt on!" I yell, blushing tremendously.

"Sorry, force of habit." He says.

"What kind of person has a stripping habit?" I ask, hands still covering my face.

"Me, and some others." He says.

"Just put your shirt back on already!" I yelled, and continued to cover my face.

"You can look now..." He said. "And pinky it's not like I went completely naked." A tick mark formed on my head.

"I have a name, snowflake!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah what is it... Pinky." He said smugly.

"Why you-" I was about to tackle him, but when I tried to stand, it had hurt. The guy must have realized this because he put his hands on my shoulders, and calming sat me down. "Thanks..." I mumbled.

"Seriously though, what is your name?" He asked, sitting across from me.

"You tell me yours first." I say.

"But I asked you first." He smirked.

"You're really annoying." I say.

"You're a brat." He retorted.

"Shut it." I said.

"*Sigh* How about this, we both say what are names are at the same time." He says.

Nobody's P.O.V

The two male and female stars at each other waiting for the countdown.

"3... 2... 1"

"Lyon/Meredy!" They both say.

"Y-You're her/him!"