Chapter 9

Meredy's P.O.V

We walked in the forest for who knows how long. We didn't talk, more like I didn't talk to him. How dare he, he saves me, then harms me.

"Look, Princess, I said I'm sorry. You don't have to forgive me, but you should apologize as well." He said, I stopped, and turned my head.

"Apologize for what?" I asked.

"Hmm... I don't know, maybe for flipping me, and yelling at me for helping you!" He said, sarcastically.

"I flipped you, and yelled at you, because you were going to molest me!" I yelled.

"For the final time, I wasn't trying to molest you! You were in pain! I tried cleaning the wounds so they wouldn't get infected!" He yelled. "Look!" He then lifted up my shirt to the top of my waist. I blushed.

"H-Hey!" I yelled.

"Shut up and look." He said, I looked at my waist, there was blood and bruises. "You would have died if I hadn't saved you, Karen had the dagger in her hand and was aiming for your heart." He said. He put down my shirt. "I was helping you."

"Lyon..." I whispered. "Thank you."

"Don't mention it..." He muttered.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled. "I was scared, please forgive me, I forgive you."

"I've been in worse situations." He said. He didn't say anything else

-Time Skip-

We were walking in silence, until a question crossed my mind, I accidentally said it out loud.

"Why do you steal?" I whispered.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Why are you a thief, you seem like a nice person... Saving someone you didn't even know... So why? Why do you steal?" I said.

"Well those are my reasons, not yours..." He said, and we stayed quiet once again.

A little later we came across a good opening in the forest, we walked over to it to see a Kingdom but not Sorcière...

The Celestial Kingdom...