Chapter One.

Molly's POV// "Molly!" I run downstairs to see my mom and dad discussing something about the gang. "Oh! Molly dad and I are going on a trip to Australia for r in charge of the house and your older brother and sister." I laughed, they may not want anything to do with the trouble of the gang, but they are some big trouble makers...
"K mom. When are you guys leaving?"
"Tonight. Your siblings are up in their rooms. Please go get them." I run upstairs and knock on their door. We may have a big house but they share a room.
"Come in!" I barge in, "Oh hey Molly. What do you want we were kinda in the middle of something." I see my brother and his one night stand in bed together. Ewe.
"Um... Well mom and dad are leaving tonight so you need to get downstairs. And while I'm in charge, you don't have girls. Love you." I leave, Ari must be in my room, she goes there when Damon has his special girls. Ewe. I run to my room and find Ari in there with her girlfriend. Her girlfriend is my bff. They were talking about something and Ari looked angry. "Aye Ari, hey Lils. Mom and dad are leaving for the month, I'm in charge they want you downstairs. Now." I grab my phone off the charger and walk downstairs, I text my current boyfriend, Alex. But I get a message from uncle Nick. He used to date my mom. The message said I looked pretty and I looked out the window. I saw him peeking in. I giggled and ran to the door. I let him in and hugged him. I ran to see my cousin Alivia. She is adorable. She is five and she practically lives with me. "Hi Ali. I missed you!"
"Hi bestie Mol. I get to spend the night!" She shows me her luggage. She gets practically my whole room...she is a slob too.. "Come on let's go!" I run with her and get a text from Alex. He is coming over later. Yay! When I walk in the room I see a dead man and a shocked Alivia with a gun in her hand. Who is this man and what does he want with us?

A/N Heyy this is the second book. Ily guys!❤️ And in the last book it mentioned that Trinity was going to have triplets, she had them but during the ride home from somewhere when they were about 5, they had a fatal crash that killed them and Molly's best friend. You will find out about this later...
A

/N- Ty r@emilymadison_15 for the cover! Loving it!💕