Love is in the air Or not..

I giggled in joy when she said that! I'm having triplets! "You can find out the genders if you would like." I nodded and held Damon's hand. "Two boys and one girl." I smiled and cleaned myself up. Yay! "Are you the father?" We started cracking up.

"N-no. He's my brother. The father and I are kinda having problems right now... So my brother wanted to come." She nodded and wrote something on a piece of paper. It looked like a number. The doctor handed the sheet of paper to my brother and I saw what it was. It was her number. Awe my big bro has an admirer. We thanked her and left. "Big bro! You gonna call her?"

"Hell Yeah. She was hot as fuck." I slapped him upside the head.

"I'm hot too."

"Sure you are. Your my sister though..." We got in the car and drove home. I found my other best friends, Mason and Max, they went to France for a few months. Mason was with a girl. Omg love is in the air!

I run towards him and jump in Max's arms, "Babe!"

"Babe!" We have this weird relashionship where we basically love each other unconditionally. "I've missed you babe!"

"You too sweet cheeks." He pouts at his nickname. He hates it when I call him that. "Omg. Guess what?"

"Um... Idk babe but I gotta tell you something too!"

"I'm pregnant with triplets!"

He hugs me tight. "Yay! I love you so much baby girl! But my surprise is I'm moving to France with Mason and his girlfriend Abby."

I look up at him in disbelief. "No! You can't! You can't leave me!" I start crying.

"Hey hey it's going to be okay. I'll be here when you need me I promise." I jump out of his arms and runs up to my room, I lock them door and flop on my bed. Well love was in the air....And I completely forgot to say hi to Mason...