Kidnapped

Molly's POV// I cried and cried until someone unlocked my door and walked in. It was Max and Mason. "Go away." I turned away but having strong friends is always bad.

"Listen babe. You know we both love you right...?" I nod. "We aren't doing this to hurt you. I promise. It's just my girl, Abby, she can't be away from her family." Mason was always the one with words. That's why I always hated how he got the girls who just used him.

"But you have to leave your family!" I was beyond angry. My best friends aren't leaving me without a fight. "I can't believe you would choose her over your best friend of 18 years, I have been there for you since day one. We share a damn birthday! Lily has been there for all of us! We aren't there when she needs us the most! I have children to take care of now! Maybe. Just maybe I thought all my best friends would be there for me. My one girl and two boys are already without a father, I'm not letting them not have uncles who left their family to be with some girl."

"Babe. Don't be like this. Be happy for us." I stood up at Max's words.

"Not once has Mason or yourself asked me how I'm doing. I missed you for four damn months, you missed our birthday! You missed the announcement that I'm going to be Gangleader!" They turned back towards me when I said that.

"Your... Your going to be the gangleader...?" I nodded.

"You would have known if you would have been here for your best friend. Whatever. I don't care anymore. I'm going shopping for my new house."

"We're coming." They say in sync.

"Whatever. Lemme change. You two change, but where is Abby gonna go?"

"C-can she come with us." Mason is so stupid sometimes.

"Naw. I want my best friends if your going to leave me soon."

"I'm not leaving my niece and nephews and best friend." I hugged Max. I can always count on him.

"Me either. My best friend needs me." I hugged Mason.

"Your room is still under renovation, when I move in my new house tomorrow, you will get your own room. But you guys can stay with my tonight. Sleepover!" We laughed and they left. I put on some leggings, and a jean looking material shirt. Showing off a small bump.

I went downstairs and me and my best friends headed to the mall

I went downstairs and me and my best friends headed to the mall. When we got there, we bought two strollers, three car seats, a few outfits, an outfit for me from the boys, and Starbucks. After that when I was putting stuff in the van, a hand covered my mouth and I was being dragged away.. Oh no... I as being kidnapped.. Shit.