8 months later...

Molly's POV// "Max! Where's my pancakes? I want them... PLEASEEEEE." He rushed into me and set a plate of pancakes on my swollen tummy. Yeah we are still together. 8 months strong. Dad approved and as soon as these kids are born, I'm being crowned gangleader. I'm due about any time. Yay... No. Alex has called a few times, he only wants visitation once a month, and he's marrying Abby soon enough. Ewe. Um.. Mom died sadly a few months ago.. Kait, Alex's mum visits often. Mason and Damon are getting married. Lily and Ari are taking a break. But they adopted a wonderful 3-year old girl. She is adorable. And me and Max had moved into our mansion a few blocks away from my family. We have the rooms all set up. I'm so excited.

I started eating my pancakes, when I finished I started getting really bad cramps in my lower region. It hurt like a bitch. "Max! I need to go to the hospital now!" He grabs everything and we head to the doctors. When we reach there, they put me in a wheel chair and wheel me into my room. They said I was 10 cm dilated and could start pushing now. Every few minutes I pushed. I finally heard a baby cry. The first one was a boy. The second one was a boy also. The last one was my baby girl. They gave the boys to us, but rushed my baby girl into another room. "Doctor, where are they taking my baby girl?"

"She isn't breathing correctly so they are putting her on some oxygen. It's normal for the last one out of triplets." I nod and Max and I immediately start choosing names for baby one and baby two. Baby ones name is Noah James Wess, baby two is Ethan Benjamin Wess. And our baby girl is going to Mia Faith Wess. The kids are going to be adopted by Max, they took his last name. He proposed and of course I said yes. :) I'm glad I have my whole family. They bring in Mia. We take family pictures and baby pictures. They are beautiful babies. I love them so much. Yay I'm a gang leader and a mom. I'm so happy. We call my family and his. Everyone is here to celebrate. We head home that night and have a wonderful experience with our kids.