Escaping

My senses quickly stepped in, and I started kicking the person. "Hey you little bitch. Stop it." The person growled at me.

I stayed still, I saw Mason and Max frantically in panic mode. I bit the hand and he let go. "Help guys!" They looked my way. They ran, they were to slow I was knocked out. The last thing I saw was being thrown in a van and bullets blazing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
When I awoke: I was laying on a worn raggedy bed. I tried to move my hands, but they were tied up. I screamed for help for about five minutes before someone walked in. Wait? Two people? "Well well well. It's the little rat." I shuttered at the tone and immediately noticed who it was. Alex.

"What do you want Alex. Your going to hurt our babies." I sounded stern but on the inside I was freaking the fudge out.

"Babe. You really think I'd hurt an innocent creature? Wow I thought you knew me better than that..."

"Don't call me babe for one. And two, you wouldn't just be hurting one. You would be hurting three." He was facing away until I said that, but when I mentioned the number three, he whipped around so fast. I could feel the wind.

"T-hree....?" His voice cracked.

"Triplets. One girl, two boys." Then I noticed the other person was standing next to me. "Excuse me. But who is the other person..?"

"Oh. I'm Abby. You met me earlier. But stole my boyfriend." What a bitch.

"Um... Well your boyfriend will be pissed when he finds out your hurting his best friend."

"I just used him anyway." Alex walked over to me and untied me. He grabbed Abby and left the room. I scrambled to my feet and instantly knew they left the door unlocked. I felt my phone in my pocket where I had left it. Then I walked to the door and peeked out. I knew the hallway. It was Alex's moms home hallway. I messaged Max and told him where to find me. I snuck down the stairs and was met by Alex's mom herself.

"Molly?"

"Kait?"

"What are you doing here Molly? Alex said you broke up..."

"We did Kaitlin! He... He kidnapped me... I was buying things for our babies with my best friends and he came up from behind me and took me! Oh Kait..." She hugged me.

"Wait did you say 'our babies'?" I nodded... "I'm going to be a grandma!" I giggled. And the door was busted down with my two knights in shining armor.

"Guys he left. This is Kait, his mom. Don't hurt her." They nodded. "This is my ride. I'll make sure they pay for a new door. And you can come by anytime to see your grandkids." I gave her a hug goodbye and walked out with my two best friends. I love them so much!❤️🙌🏻