Three?!

We knew we had found the perfect house. We showed my parents and they agreed. We bought the house! We started packing because the people said we could move in this weekend. It was Wednesday. The good part about that house, is we will only live about ten minutes from my mom and dad. But they will most likely be there when we have our baby. I called the doctor, we made an appointment tomorrow to check up. And talk about everything.

It was 5:30 when my mom called us down for dinner. She had made roast beef, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. Yum my favorites. After prayers, we all began to eat. It was the best meal I've had in a while. I devoured it... When everyone finished, Ari helped mom clean up. I offered but they said I need per to rest. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I started a bath. Alex walks in soon after my hair is wet. "Um... Hey baby girl... My mum kinda wants me home, cause my brother is in town.. I'm just going home for tonight. I'll pick you up at 11 for our appointment. I promise." He looked at me with pleading eyes, I simply nodded. He left the room, I sighed loudly. My first night without him.. When I was finished with my bath, I put on some pajamas and grabbed my "what to expect when expecting" book I had started earlier in the day. I was halfway through my chapter when someone tapped on my door.

"Come in!" My brother came in.

"Hey sis! Hey niece or nephew! Um can we talk?" I nodded and patted a spot next to me on my bed. "Alex left his phone in my room yesterday.. His phone chimed so I kinda looked at it... It was from a girl and it said something about having a little fun tonight... Meaning now, as in tonight..." He looked uncomfortable and sad. I looked pissed.

"He probably didn't mean anything.. I'm gonna go..." Damon walks out. I put down my book and call Alex.  (A/N: A~Alex and M~Molly. The phone convo)

M~ Hey baby.

A- Uk.. Yeah hey. I'm kinda busy right now...

M- Busy.. Not home with you pregnant fiancé. Off messing with other woman. I don't understand. I'm here throwing up, everything, while your off having fun. I can't believe you. My child and I are better off without you. Come by tomorrow and gets your stuff.

A- baby, I'm with my mom and brother. I promise.

M- then let me talk to Brian. (Brian's his twin brother)

A- Um.. He's in the bathroom..

I hang up because I know he's lying and he knows I know. I brush my hair out of my face. I lie comfortably on the bed and fall asleep soon after..

The next morning I woke up, and ran to the bathroom. I empty the contents on my stomach and brush my teeth. I jump into the shower. About foreseen minutes later, I'm out and I'm wearing a teal loose shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. I grab my phone and purse and walk casually downstairs. My brother and sister are at the table. I noticed that Lily wasn't there. Her mom must have been back into the hospital. Her mum is a drug lord. He dad died when she was young. So she basically lived with us. "Morning! Are you guys attending the appointment?" Damon nodded.

"I can't sorry lil sis. Lily's mum in the hospital again. His time they aren't letting her out. So I have to be there when they tell lily they are going to pull the plug.." I nod.

"Tell her I'm sorry I'm not attending. I feel bad that my best friends mom is going to die, when I'm going to check on my baby..."

"She won't be mad. She knows this has been coming for awhile." I smile and finish my breakfast. I go back upstairs and grab all of Alex's things. I put them on the front porch and wait. I was reading when a blue Porsche pulls up. I know it's him.

"Here's your stuff. I managed to get everything. I'll let you see your child. But with a guardian. And also you aren't allowed to be here." I threw the ring at him and chucked his duffel bags near his car. He tried to come closer but I pushed him away. "My brother and I have an appointment to attend. Come on Damon!"

He walks out and we get in my moms white lambo. Damon drives us to the doctors. We check in and they call us in. The doctor puts some cold gel on my swollen tummy. She looks at me and says, "Congratulations! Your having triplets!"