Shut up, and kiss me!

When we finished shopping, we went home. Dad and mom must have left for Australia this morning after we went shopping. Darn I forgot to tell them to bring me a koala home... :( I love koalas. And mom loves pandas. We almost got one last year when they went to China. "Damon!! Where's Alex?" Damon looked up from his phone and sighed loudly. Crab cakes, when Damon sighs, it's never a good sign... 

"He went to the basement when you left. I think he went to train. He hasn't been up since..."

I rushed downstairs.  "Alex! Don't tire yourself out before my party! I don't want you tired. Graduation isn't too far away.  Did you get your suit?  Did you get your things for my party tonight?" I was completely worried.  Alex never has anything ready on time. 

"Yes baby. I got my suit yesterday, and I have my outfit picked out for your party.  I was waiting for you to get home so we could shower together... Please?" 

He gave my puppy dog eyes.  I couldn't resist. "Ugh! Why do you always do that to me? C'mon! We only have two hours before the party!" I said while texting Ari to get out of my room. I grabbed his hand and he lifted me onto his back for a Alex-Backride.  I giggled. "Faster horsey..." He ran up the stairs to my room and we went into the bathroom. We undressed and I turned on the shower... One thing led to the next.. We were tired by the end of the 45 minute shower. When we got out, we got dressed into semi-nice clothes. I put my hair in a bun and I combed his hair. I made the front spiked. I pecked his cheek and ran to find my sister and best friend. They were in Ari's room. Ari was doing Lily's makeup while Lily put her hair in a braid. "Hurry! I need some alcohol before everyone shows up!"  Ari finishes and we take a quick selfie, when I post it, I immediately start getting nice comments and thousands of likes. You could say I was popular...

"Omg! Molly you look like a mess! And you sounded like it too.. We heard you from down the hall.." I blushed a crimson red. They giggled and we headed downstairs. We each got a Jell-O shot. Then I saw people showing up. I could see people wearing their swim suits. Crap... I forgot to put mine on under my clothes. "Did you girls put on your suits?" She's shook their head and we rushed upstairs.We went to my room and got out our suits from my closet. When we were changed, I saw Alex in our room with that twit! I scoffed and they turned our way..

"It's not what it looks like baby girl.."

I scoffed again.. He's really trying to persuade me that he wasn't in OUR room about to sleep with his ex! Ugh. "Really? Cause it looks like my fiancé is talking to a twit!" I wasn't really angry, I just wanted to see what they would say...

"Baby.." He got up and walked over to me. I noticed Ari and Lily both had pissed off expressions. "Baby we were just talking.. I promise. I'm ruining your birthday.."

I giggled. "Shut up and kiss me you freak." He looked surprise. 

"You mean your not mad?"

"Babe it's my birthday. I don't want a little person wreck my birthday with my baby." I gave him a kiss.  It's true though. I get my tallness from my dad. My dad's about 6'3. My moms 5'4, Damon is 6'0, Ari is 5'3, Alex is 6'7, and I'm 6'1. I'm tall for 18. She looks about 5 foot about... "I love you baby. Now let's go party!! And by the way sweetie, you should go." I said pointing to Alex's ex girlfriend. I grabbed Alex's hand and the girls. We ran downstairs to enjoy my party with our friends.