Could it be...?

The next morning,I woke up to find me and Alex tangled together. Both naked.. Then a rush of memories floated by, when the ex left, we partied hard. We drank and swam and finally came upstairs and hooked up😉.... I came back to reality and untangled myself from Alex. I got in the shower and when I was finished, I saw that Alex had gotten up and payed out my clothes for me. It consisted of skinny jeans, a black scarf, a pink crop top, and my white vans. I quickly put my outfit on, grabbed my phone, and rushed downstairs. Damon, his bimbo, Ari, Lily, and Alex were already at the table chowing down whatever there was to eat. I sat in my chair next to Alex and Damon. I kissed them both on the cheek and snickered at Damon's girl. "Damon, I want your girl out after breakfast. We have important business to discuss." He simply nodded and I made my plate. "Family meeting after breakfast by the pool!" Everyone knew what that meant so they smirked and I already had a suit under my clothes so they went up to change. The bimbo left after a ton of fighting. I went out back to the pool and took off my clothes, leaving me in a stripped bikini. I heard a few whistles behind me and saw Damon, Alex, and one of our best friends, Owen. He's pretty hot, I've always had a crush on him, but I have a fiancé now... I giggled. "Come on, where's Lily and Ari? I hate when they're late!" I huffed and flopped down onto Owens lap as he sat in one of the chairs.

"They're coming. Calm your buns." I hate when Damon says that. I see them walk out.

"Okay! So for starters I want the wedding here, San Diego, not a big one, but most of the gang. I want it this year. Three months maybe?"

They all nod. "But we have to plan and that will take three months!" Ari mutters under her breath. I sigh and get off Owens lap, I jump into the pool. This is what the life is....

One Month Later// I have the sudden erge to puke again, I run to the bathroom and let it out. Alex is holding my hair back, he ties it up and goes to get my mom. They are both back. My mom comes in with three pregnancy tests. I am nervous. I can't do this... Nope.. "Take these, I'll be waiting in your  room!" She walks out leaving me to pee on these sticks. I pee on each and wait five minutes. When the timer goes off, I look at them. ..POSITIVE..... POSITIVE......POSITIVE....

"Mom!" She walks in. "Congrats grandma!" She squeals like a teenager and hugs me. "Wait! I graduate next month! I'm not even out of school..." She sighs and walks out. I have to tell dad, my sister, my two best friends, my brother, and Alex... Oh crap. How will he react? I walk downstairs and call a family meeting. Me and Alex are getting married in two months. When they all show up, I glance at mom nervously but she gives me a 'do it yourself' kinda look. I sigh deeply. "Well I called this meeting for..... Well lemme just say, Ari are you going to spoil your niece/nephew?" They all have a confused face, and then they comprehend it. Alex looks shocked, worried, and excited. Ari and Lily both look excited. Damon looks like he's going going to die from holding in his laughter, and my dad looks slightly upset but happy.

Finally Ari spoke, "Why wouldn't I spoil them? It's about all I'm going o get cause we all know Damon isn't gonna settle down anytime soon.." We all laugh at this. Alex comes up and kisses my belly, then kisses me.

"I love you my baby and my other one."

"We have to make doctor appointments, and make a nursery...."

I keep blabbing until dad finally speaks up, "Well your mother and myself both think it's time for you and Alex to get your own house, we will buy it, you just have to pick it out." I squeal and run and give him and my mother kisses and a load of hugs and 'thank you'. I rush Alex upstairs to look for houses. We get on my computer and search up many things. Hours pass until I find the perfect one... Could it be?