Stuck With You ( Robbie Kay fanfic )

I was having a party at my house at 6:30 tonight and I have been setting everything up all day. It was 6:15 Brooke was coming over any minute to help finished it all up. While I waited on her to get here I set up the table for the refreshments. After I was done with that I wiped the hair out of my face and heard a knock at the door,"Open the door Rachel!" I heard Brooke yell from outside. I ran to the door to see Brooke standing there with several bags of chips in her hands. "A little help?" she asked, I laughed and grabbed a couple of the chip bags.

"It's starting to snow pretty hard out there" She told me as we put bowls and dips on the table. "Yeah I heard that it could get pretty bad around 2:00 a.m." I replied putting some chips in the bowls. Brooke went and to get the drinks,"Did you hear whose back in town?"
"I have a pretty good idea of what you're going to say" I replied rolling my eyes. She came back from the kitchen and set the drinks on the table. "Robbie Kay" she said smirking.
"Ugh!" I groaned,"He's so obnoxious, and a bad boy, and-" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Oh! I didn't notice it was past 6:30 already" I said running to the door, before I opened it I told Brooke to turn off the lights and only leave the lamps on.
"Come in" I said smiling at about already 15 people piling into my house.
I turned on some music and there were more knocks at the door, entered another 10 people.

20 minutes later and this place was getting pretty crowded, everyone was dancing and Brooke was off flirting somewhere. I went to the kitchen I get more drinks when there was another knock at the door. I walked to the door, opening it, allowing whoever it was to come it. "Hel-" I stopped. "Hi Rachel" Robbie said with that same stupid smirk on his face that's always been there. "What are you doing here?!" I said crossing my arms. "Just came by to visit an old friend" he said reaching out his hand for me to shake but I refused. "How long are you in town for?" I asked giving him a glare.
"I'm actually here for good now" he replied. "Well that's just great" I mumbled.
"May I come in now? It's freezing out and not to mention the snows getting pretty high out here" he said pointing to the thick snow covering the ground behind him. "Whatever" I replied moving out of the way and he walked in. "Nice to see that you're still snobby as ever" he said walking away from me and into the crowd.

Time had passed fast and it was already 9:05. Most of the people have already left because of the weather, it was getting worse and nobody wanted to be stuck.

I said goodbye to the last remaining guest and locked my door. Brooke must've left earlier, probably with one of the guys she met here. I had a pretty big mess to clean up so I started with the kitchen, I loaded all of the dishes in the dish washer, wiped off the counters, and threw trash people had left everywhere in the garbage. "Next" I said to myself. I walked into the living area and picked up empty beer cans lying on the floor everywhere. You'd think people would be a little more considerate. "Who are you talking to?" I heard someone say from behind me and I screamed turning around.
"Robbie! What are you still doing here?" I asked raising my voice.
"I don't know I passed out in the bathroom" he said wiping his eyes. "Are you drunk?!" I said, I can't believe this guy! "Was" he replied,"I got drunk as soon as I got here cause you stress me out"
"Shut up, oh my gosh" I replied grabbing his arm and dragging him towards the door. "You gotta leave"
"But it's so cold and the snow is too high" he said pulling a fake pouty lip.
"No that's not till 2 a.m." I said opening the door.

My mouth hung open at the site of nothing but snow, literally nothing else all the way up to the top of my door. "Well they weren't kidding when they said it would be bad" he said laughing. I closed the door and sighed looking at Robbie,"Looks like we're stuck."