Chapter 4

Robbie and I have watched movies all day, it was starting to get boring just sitting here. "Do you wanna play a game?" I asked. "What game?" he replied turning his attention away from the tv and towards me. "Hide and go seek!" I said jumping up, it's my all time favorite game,"You count first" I told him. "Where?" he asked

"Um.. The couch!" I said pointing at the couch before running to find a hiding spot.

I ran to my room looking for a place to hide, then thought that anywhere in here would be to obvious so I ran to the bathroom and hid in the cabinet under the sink.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I heard Robbie call out and I felt the urge to giggle but placed my hand over my mouth to make it go away.

I heard his footsteps go towards my bedroom, "I know you're in here Rachel!" he said and I felt the urge to giggle again. Thank God I didn't hide in there.

I had been under the sink for a bit too long and I began to cramp up. I didn't hear Robbie anywhere, the last time I heard him he was running the opposite way, I'm gonna try to make it to base.

I crawled out from under the sink and closed it gently so he wouldn't hear. I didn't see him any where, I wonder where he was?

I tip toed into the hallway and poked my head out from the corner, I saw Robbie looking under the table in the kitchen. He wasn't looking so I decided to tip toe to the couch, the floor squeaked and he turned around quickly. Crap.

"There you are" he said deviously and I ran to my room, he ran after me and I was on the other side of my bed laughing,"Stupid floor!"

He climbed over my bed and tried to tag me but I took that opportunity to run. I was almost to the couch when Robbie tackled me to the ground. "Noooo!" I yelled and laughed at the same time. He had me pinned to the ground and wouldn't get off. "Um.. Robbie? You got me, I'm it, you can get off of me now" I said.

"Oh yeah, sorry!" he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck while standing up.

"A little help?" I asked still on the floor.

He reached his hand out and when I grabbed it I felt something weird, like my heart started speeding or something, but I just ignored it.

He pulled me up really fast and I was pretty close to his face, It was weird because I felt that strange feeling again.

You would think we were about to kiss because we were so close. He still had my hand in his, "Um.." I started and he put his other hand on my waist. My heart sped up even faster,"I guess I better get to counting" I said backing up and fiddling with my fingers. "Uh, yeah, I'll go hide" he replied running off.

"Was he about to kiss me?" I thought to myself while counting. I shook the thought away. No way.

"18, 19, 20... Ready or not, here I come!" I called out. I looked in the bathroom where I first hid, no sign of Robbie. I looked everywhere in my room, still no sign of Robbie.

I was walking through the kitchen when I heard a thud in the pantry.

"Aha!" I said while opening the pantry door. Robbie sat there on the floor laughing and holding his elbow. "Got cha!" I said while tagging him.

"You wouldn't have if I didn't hit my elbow, you really need a light in here" he said while laughing. I laughed and offered him my hand to pull him up, he grabbed it and when he stood up he "accidentally" pushed me against the wall. "That was totally on purpose" I said. "I know" he replied laughing. He looked at me and leaned in closer to my face.

"Whatcha doing?" I said, nervously laughing. My heart was speeding up again. "Your heart is beating so fast.." he said quietly. "I don't know why..." I replied and he got closer,"I think I know" he said

"I have a new game we could play" he said, he was looking at my lips.