Chapter 2

"Well this should be fun" Robbie said walking to the living area and sitting down in the chair.
"You can at least help me clean the rest of this mess up" I said picking up more beer cans. Robbie turned on the tv and plopped his feet up on the coffee table.
"Robbie!" I said walking in front of the tv. "Okay fine." he said turning the tv off and helping me clean up the rest of the house.

"Ugh" he groaned,"That was exhausting."
"Shut up" I replied walking to my room.
"Where are you going?!" he called after me. "To take a shower" I sighed.
"Can I join" he said winking at me.
"Robbie!"
"Okay sheesh" he said sitting down and turning on the tv again, I rolled my eyes.
"You can get one after me, I have extra clothes"
"I'm not wearing your clothes!" he said giving me one of his looks.
"Not my clothes doofus! Some of my guy friends have left their clothes here. You can wear those" I replied
"Fine" he said, not taking his eyes off of the tv. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, hopping in I groaned,"What am I going to do, this is a nightmare."

After I was done cleaning myself I dried off and put on my pajamas.

"Okay, your turn" I told Robbie as I walked in the living area.
"You know, we could've saved hot water by getting a shower together" he said with his famous smirk plastered across his face.
"Go get your shower Robbie" I replied rolling my eyes and sitting on the couch.

I flipped through the channels and found my favorite show, The Walking Dead was on. I was about 15 minutes into the episode and didn't notice Robbie walking up behind me until he screamed,"Boo!"
I screamed and fell off my seat, Robbie was hysterically laughing and holding his stomach while I glared at him.
"Robbie! What was the purpose!?" I asked standing up and putting my hands on my hips.
"I didn't expect you to fall off the couch!" he laughed, I just groaned loudly and plopped back down on the couch.
"Do you have any good movies?" he asked wiping the tears from his eyes from where he was laughing so hard.
"Look in the cabinet below the tv" I said getting up and walking over to where he was.
I opened the cabinet and we searched for what movie we wanted to watch, of course we didn't agree though.
"Safe Haven!" I yelled
"White Chicks!" he yelled back
"No, Safe Haven! This is my house I watch what I want to watch!"
"Safe Haven is a chick flick and White Chicks is freaking hilarious! Besides I'm your guest!" he said back at me.
"Not by my choice!" I replied
"We're watching White Chicks!" he said while getting up and putting the DVD in.
I didn't even protest, I just went and sat back on the couch.
"Of course, the princess has to get whatever she wants" I said looking at Robbie.
"Shut up Rachel and enjoy the movie."

I had forgotten this movie was so funny and Me and Robbie were in hysterics within the first few minutes.
It was coming up to the part where they're in the car and A Thousand Miles plays on the radio.
That's always been my favorite part and I was in tears laughing, I noticed Robbie looking at me laughing too.
"What?" I asked still laughing and wiping my tears away.
"You're funny when you laugh" he replied laughing as well.
"Okay I think we're just really tired or else we wouldn't be laughing this hard" I replied.
"Well at least that's something we can agree on" he said getting up and taking the movie out then turning the tv off.
"Where will I be sleeping?" he asked
"Here" I said laughing.
"But isn't your bed big enough for two?" he winked
"Shut it" I said getting up and bringing some blankets over to him.
"Goodnight Rach" he said and kissed my cheek.
"Ew, Robbie!" I said wiping my cheek.
"You know you liked it"
"I'm going to bed, Goodnight" I said walking off.