Chapter 7

I woke up the next day and I was still on Robbie, he was sound asleep and he looked so cute. I feel kinda bad though, I bet it was a bit uncomfortable with me laying on him all night.

I sat up, leaned over, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

He breathed out and opened his eyes slightly and looked at me.

"Couldn't keep your hands off me aye?" he said in his morning voice. Oh my gosh. "It was just a thank you, don't get too excited" I replied.

"For what?"

"For staying here with me." I smiled

He sighed,"Well I gotta go to the restroom" he said getting up and walking off. "Oh, okay" I replied, still sitting on the couch. "By the way, Thanks for the spare toothbrush." he said.

"Um, your welcome." I replied getting up and going to my other restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I wasn't going to change, you know, since we can't leave this place.

I kept thinking about how much I wanted Robbie. I wanted to really kiss him, bad. Why did I have to have that stupid dream.

I walked back into the living area and Robbie was sitting on the couch, he looked like he was in deep thought.

I plopped down beside him and smiled really wide.

"Hello"

"Hi"

There was a weird tension in the air.

I looked at his lips and wanted to kiss them so badly, but I had to contain myself. I sighed and said,"I'm bored"

"Well what do you want to do?" he asked smirking.

I looked at his lips again, ugh why is this happening to me.

"Rachel? Hello?" he said interrupting my thoughts

"Is there something on my mouth?" he asked

I grabbed the ends of my hair and started picking my split ends.

"Um.. No, there's not.." I said, still refusing to look at him.

"Well why were you looking at my lips"

"I didn't mean too, I was just dazed off" I replied.

"Why won't you look at me?" he asked

I groaned,"I'm just tired okay!?"

"You are so feisty, Rachel"

"And?" I said

He laughed and said,"It's a major turn on for me, stop it"

"No"

Robbie looked at me and grinned.

"I would like to give you a you're welcome kiss. It's only fair since you gave me a thank you kiss" he said scooting closer to me.

"Only on the cheek!" I said, moving over to him.

"Mhm" he said.

He grabbed the side of my face with his left hand and kissed my cheek. He lingered the kiss, then started kissing my jaw line.

"Robbie, um wha-I um" I said as he started kissing my neck. Oh my gosh is this really happening? This isn't a dream. Oh my gosh.

I gave in and tangled my hands in his hair. He responded by putting his other hand just above my hip.

He kissed back up to my jaw line, then my cheek.. Getting really close to my lips.

As soon as he reached my lips he backed up slightly, but we were still super close. I could feel his breath on my skin.

"I have a game we could play" he said, his lips brushing against mine.