Chapter 6

I sat up on the couch real fast. Robbie was in the recliner watching tv still.
He looked at me strangely,"Are you okay Rachel? You look like you've seen a ghost."
"I- I'm, fine.." I said,"Just the dream I had freaked me out a bit.."
I couldn't look at Robbie, I felt so awkward right now, I had just dreamt about the two of us getting very close,"Oh gosh" I said, covering my face with my hands and laying on my back again.
"Are you sure you're alright?" he said slightly laughing,"What was your dream about?"

My eyes popped open wide. "Um it was nothing, just forget it" I said.
"Well I would try to forget it, but now I'm curious, tell me." he replied, turning the volume down on the tv.
"Hey! I was watching that." I said trying to change the subject.
"I'll turn it back up if you tell me what your dreamed was about, it's obviously serious" he said raising an eyebrow.
I refused to make eye contact with him and started fiddling with my fingers.
"I told you, it doesn't matter!" I said, getting agitated.
"Geez! Don't get so defensive."
"I'm sorry, I just can't tell you.. it's weird" I replied, making a cringe face.
"We'll we've got plenty of time" he said, Implying the fact that he was here for a while because of the snow.
"You'll be creeped out."
"Rachel. No I won't, tell me."
I sighed and sat up, still sitting on the couch now cross legged.

"I umm.." I started, and started playing with my hair.
"Um?" Robbie said, getting my attention.

He really was attractive, and he really changed.. I suppose. I couldn't think about anything else besides what it felt like it my dream to kiss him. I'm stared at his lips and bit mine.

"Earth to Rachel" he said snapping.
"Sorry.." I replied and took my focus away from his lips.
"Anyways it's really awkward but, In my dream we sort of.. uhh.. We kissed a litt- a lot" I said and slammed my face in my pillow.

I heard Robbie laughing and peeked at him. "It's not a big deal! it was just a kiss in a dream" he said
"But it was more than that and that's why it's awkward!" I said putting my face in the pillow again.
He gasped and said,"We had sex!"
I threw my pillow at him,"Robbie! no! it didn't go that far, I would never do that with you! Even in my dreams!"
He winked at me and said,"We'll see about that"
"Don't be gross" I replied,"We just made out and stuff..." I said awkwardly.
"Sounds fun, let's make the dream come true shall we?" he said and laughed.
"Stop it Robbie" I replied laying back on down on the couch.
"I'm just joking around with you" he said laughing at turning the tv volume back up. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's cold in here" I said while wrapping myself in one of my blankets.
"Do I need to come over there?" Robbie said smiling at me.
"I think I'll be fine" I said and shivered.
"Nope. No, here comes Robbie" he said walking over to the couch and plopping down next to me.
I tried scooting over but he pulled me back to him and wrapped his arm around me. I couldn't help but smile.
"There's that pretty smile!" he said and pulled me closer to him. I was laying on his chest now and he still had his arm around me.
"Warm now?" he said, keeping his attention on the tv.
"Actually yes" I said.
We were sharing a blanket.
Robbie yawned and said,"I'm getting tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed." He started to get up but I held him down. "Wait, don't leave me. I took a nap and now I'm not tired. Just stay right here"
He smiled and nodded. "Alright"

He was falling asleep and I began to get bored and started tracing the pattern on his shirt. He shifted under me and sighed. "That tickles" he said sleepily.

I laughed and turned my attention back to the tv, I watched it until I began to get tired myself and fell asleep on Robbie.