Chapter 5

I gave him a confused look, "And what game would that be?"
He paused, looked me in the eyes and said,"Uno."
He started laughing really hard and it was contagious so I joined in.
"Wow, I actually thought you were going to kiss me or something" I said
"No" he laughed,"Unless you want me to" he said and kissed my cheek. I rubbed my cheek and said,"Robbie!"
"Actually I thought you were going to kiss me on my lips" I added while giggling and walking to the living area with Robbie. I pulled out the uno cards and gave them to him. He shuffled the cards and said,"The lips huh?"
"Yep"
"Can't say I haven't thought about it." he replied and winked at me.
I just laughed at his obvious joke and he passed me my cards.
"Why don't we make a bet" he said
"Okay. If I win, you have to strip down to your undergarments and throw yourself in the snow" I said
"Cheeky. And if I win.. You have to let me kiss you" he said
I knew he wasn't going to win though, I play Uno all the time, I'm practically the champion.
"Hmm.. Deal!" I said shaking his hand.

I was ahead at first but then Robbie started to win, "How are you winning?!"
"Luck I guess" he said putting his last card down. He had won.
"So how about that kiss?" he said getting closer to me. I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and spun me back around. I groaned and said,"Fine. but only just a quick one"

He leaned in quickly and kissed me, I wanted to pull away but I couldn't for some reason. He pulled away, but only just for a second before I pulled him back in, kissing him again.
I could feel him smile and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I deepened the kiss and put my arms around his neck. I pressed my body against his and we immediately started making out, Our hands were all over each other and we stumbled towards the couch, never breaking the kiss.
Robbie laid me on the couch, he was on top of me, his tongue snuck into my mouth and that only made the kiss wilder. He started kissing down my jaw and to my neck, nipping at it and leaving a mark. I whimpered and he placed his lips back on mine.
My hands slid up his shirt and I started tracing his ab lines. He moaned against my lips and I pulled his shirt off.
He reconnected our lips and his hands slid up my thighs.
"What am I doing?" I thought.
I didn't want to stop though.
I disconnected our lips and started kissing his neck, I wrapped my hands in his hair and earned another moan from him. I kissed his lips one more time before I had to catch my breath.
"Okay" I stopped,"That was only supposed to be a quick kiss" I added and laughed.
"Not my fault" he said smiling,"You pulled me back in."
"I couldn't help it.." I said tracing his bottom lip with my finger.
He laughed and kissed me again.
He pulled away and I gently took his bottom lip in between my teeth and tugged it.
"Oh my gosh.." he sighed," You can't do that to me, it makes me crazy"
I laughed and he kissed my shoulders, then my neck and finally my lips again.

"Okay get up, I'll make us some hot chocolate" I said
"But we didn't get to finish" he replied
"Robbie!"
"What?" he said smirking
"I never said I'd do that with you, now get up." I replied and he got off of me.
"Put your shirt back on you're distracting me." I said walking to the kitchen.
"Give me extra marshmallows!" Robbie called out from the living room.

Then I woke up.