Chapter 1

"Nerd? We prefer the term intellectual bad-ass"

******

I was at my locker taking out my books for the day when I heard my name being shouted down the hall by my very loud mouth best friend Aria.

"Omg I miss you" she squeal with excitement hugging me.

"Can you miss me from afar you're squashing my bones"

"What? You're so mean you should at least say you miss my awesomeness because I'm just that awesome" she said posing which made me look at her weird but then we both started laughing like two mad kids. And some of the students were looking at us weird which made us laugh more.

I swear nothing is that funny but it's just something about aria and I, you can say it's a best friend thing.

"I missed you a lot," I said hugging her when we stop our mad laugh.

I really did miss her well she is the only person I had to miss because she is my only friend.

Let's just say I'm the kind of girl nobody would ever befriend because I wear glasses but it's only because if I look at words for long it becomes blurry and I'm a straight-A students not my fault again I need to work hard to get a scholarship at Harvard and also because i dress with baggy clothes. I have clothes that most girls would wear but if I do wear them joey and her followers would say I'm trying to fit in and as they said and I quote.

"Don't try to belong here geek you will never"

Um... OK then

Since then I give up trying it's not like it would make a different, joey and her little plastics hated me the day I step foot into this school and lord I don't know why I never said nor did something to them.

They say they would make my life hell if I get in their way but it makes no sense because in their way or not they make my life hell.

And since then people never talked to me afraid that joey the witch would cast them out too.

But in sophomore year aria got transfer here and she befriends me at first I thought it was some prank but it turns out it wasn't.
Joey did try to make her life hell but aria stood up to her which was shocking and since then joey and aria would leave a remark at each other and let's just say they hate each other guts and I'm stuck in the middle of it all.

Poor nerdy me.

"Hey guess what" aria said while we were walking to class.

"What?"

"We have new students, there is three of them and Omg the guys are to die for," she said with a squeal.

"Really do I sense you getting over your crush on Josh?" I asked teasing her.

"What No!" She practically shouted.

"We have a house and two kids together why would I give that up," she said dreamily.

"In which world Ari the one in your head" I laughed.

Josh is joey twin brother, no they do not look alike as Ari said that would have been a total waste.
He is our school star football player, he is hott yes 2 t because he is just that hot just know I'm quoting Ari words OK.

She liked him the first time they talked I don't even know why because all he asked for was to borrow a pen but she says it's love at first talk I laughed hard that day and asked if she's on drugs.

So this hopeless crush has been going on for 2 years I said hopelessly because:

1) He have a girlfriend and he is the committed type he is not like most jock he is kind and sweet I guess that's why Ari likes him.
It's hard to believe joey and him are twins I mean she is evil, wicked and manipulative and she sleep around with all her brother's friends speak about slut, okay maybe that's a harsh word.