Chapter 29

"A lot can change in a year"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the doctor had come and check me up and finally leave, I was even more ready to meet Kai.

"Ally the doctor said you need rest, with no sort of stress" Nathalie said

"Mom you said I will meet Kai when the doctor check me up which he did, so I want to meet him" I said looking in her direction ignoring Nathalie statement.

"Ally she's right you need rest" She said not looking at me, something is wrong.

"What are you guys hiding from me, you won't let me meet kai, and every time i ask about him you ignore me, what is going on, I want to meet kai and I'm going to meet him" I said getting angry with everyone's behavior.

"Kai is in a coma" Ari finally admit, I was startled from what she said for a while.

"I want to meet him" I said not responding to what she just told me.

She helped me up and into the washroom for me to put on a dress my mother bought for me from home.

Then we head to the room he was in, when I walked in Clair was by my side instantly, Ian smiled at me and Kai mother was by his bedside.

"How are you feeling?" Clair asked

"I'm good, I'm the one awake" I said referring to Kai.

"We'll leave you alone with him for a while" His mother said coming over to us, "I'm glad you're okay" she added smiling at me.

After they all had left the room, I didn't move from my spot, i couldn't, seeing him lying there looking like he's having a peaceful sleep made my heart ache, i wanted the mischievous Kai back the one that loves to trouble me and me pretending to hate it.

I stood there staring at him until I finally decide to go closer to him. I walked to his bed side and sat down all the while my eyes not leaving him.

Tears came to my eyes seeing him like this, this is not the Kai i know and love, the kai that have a beautiful smile and always wants to make me smile.

This kai is pale and looked lifeless.

"Please come back to me" I muttered rubbing his face

"This is not you kai, please talk to me, trouble me, pull my legs, we can even paint Mr Phil car in hot pink" I said laughing and crying all together.

"We can do whatever you want just come back to me, you said you are always safe, do this look like safe to you? Now that I've finally admit to myself that I'm crazy and utterly in love with you, you're going to sleep, you said you will be waiting on the day I come and say my feelings to you, well here I am kai, I'm in love with you, always have been since the first day I met you in that hally and I'm sorry it took me this long to say it, please wake up kai" I said crying putting my head on his shoulder laying in the bed with him.

I don't know how long I stayed there, until I felt someone hands on my shoulder, I  looked up and saw it was kai mother.

She rubbed my back and I breakdown hugging her, she hugged me back as I cried.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kai" I said as I sat beside his bed "Your mom will be a little late today, and the gang said they had stuff to do, I knew they only did that so I can spend time with you alone, it's been two weeks now sleeping beauty, won't you wake up?" I said rubbing his hair.

"Exam results comes out in couple weeks, I'm nervous, I know you would have told me I got this if you were awake" I looked at his lifeless body trying hard not to cry like I've been doing for the past two weeks.