Chapter 8

"You make it kind of hard not to stare"
******

"Um thanks for the ride home"

Kai started laughing which made me look at him weird.

"Weirdo. I was your only ride and we're friends right, so why are you thanking me" he said which made me smile I don't even know why I'm smiling but I can't stop.

"Um okay bye" I said getting out his lovely car. I swear I adore this car.

I started walking to the house but he still didn't move off, I looked back and raised an eye brow at him.

"I'm waiting until you get into the house glasses" he says which made me smile.

He's so cute.

Um I mean nice yes he's a nice guy. I quickly got into the house and shut the door bracing up against it. I heard his car pull off but I couldn't wipe this stupid smile off my face. Why the pizza cake was I smiling.

Ahh its call happiness ally

But why was I happy

Um you just spend the night with the hottest guy in school.

Um we didn't spend the night and he isn't the hottest guy in school psk.

Your name should have been denial ally

Um what's that supposed to mea--.
*ahhhh* I screams when the house light came on.

"Oh my god mom you scared me" I said with my hand on my chest.

"I heard argument" she said looking around. "Are you here alone?"

"Um yes mom" I said awkward I really need to stop arguing/talking with myself.

If anybody catch me they would think I'm crazy and send me to a asylum.
******
"Allyyyy"
"Ally" Omg who is this annoying person. Go away.

"Ally wake up" no you go away.

"Alyssa Jefferson get up now"

"Aria go away" I said pushing my head into my pillow.

"Omg a rat is on you bed" she scream causing me to scream and jump off my bed. I was looking around for the rat when I heard her laughter.

"That wasn't funny" I throw a pillow at her.

"Yes it was you should have seen your face" she say, still laughing which made me huff.

"What are you doing here?" I asked making up my bed.

"Uhh I'm hurt, I'm your best friend since when do I need an invitation"

"Well its Sunday in the morning and your here early I know you didn't came here just to wake me up with your annoyance"

"You'll miss me when I'm gone just watch"

"Ariiii" I wined

"Allyyyy" she mimic me. Which made me glare at her.

"Okay, okay we are spending the day with Clair"

"OH and you couldn't text me that"

"No you wouldn't have woken up early especially on Sunday and as you can see I'm dressed and ready so you get dress and wear something nice after all Kai live there"

"Hey what do you mean by Kai ----" she walked out the door. I swear sometimes I can kill that girl why must i wear something nice just because Kai lives there. I've been there before.
*****
"Yeyyyy you guys are finally here, thank god these guys were driving me crazy" we walked in and enter the hall were Ian, Shawn, Ethan and Mark were, I met them one time I was here.