Chapter 17

"Stupid decision, twist unfold"
********************
"Tomorrow school is closing are you excited because I am?" Ari asked excited texting away on her phone.

"Who are you texting?"

"Ian"

"Huh?"

"I um uh no one I'm uh playing game" she said laughing nervously.

"Yeaa sure you are, are you getting to like him?" I asked wiggling my eye brows.

"Do you mean like the way you like Kai?" Slick she's turning it around on me.

"For 1 million time and more I do not like Kai the way you think I like him" I said picking my book up and rest it on my face.

And everything about Mai came back to my mind. It's been two weeks and Kai is clouding my brain, image of him keep coming to my brain I even consider calling up a damn therapist.

I try my best not to act awkward around him, but the mistake I made was telling ari what was going on with me she literally screamed making my parents ran to my room to see if we're okay.

And since then all I hear is you like Kai you love kai. It's frustrating.

Last day for school tomorrow? Are you excited" you should be we'll be having a lot of fun- Kai😒😊😊🔥

Does your fun include illegal stuff? - Me

Come on glasses you know I'm a changed man- Kai😒😊😊🔥

Don't classify your self as a man yet Kai I don't think you have man tools-😒😊😊🔥

Shit I can't send that, holy mother Mary I hit send instead of delete.

Damn where is glasses and who are you? I see I'm rubbing off on you, and my dear ally why don't I come over and show you and you can decide if I'm man enough- 😒😊😊🔥

I laughed loud causing Ari to look at me.

"Texting Kai I see" she said smirking at me.

"Really? How do you know I'm not texting Shawn?"

"Because 1 you didn't deny it and 2 come on I know Shawn can't make you laugh like that"

Unless you have a death wish you'll stay where you are- 😒😊😊🔥

What your father? Are you forgetting your parents love me?"

God he's right last week everybody decided to come to my house since they have never been before well everyone except ari, and when I introduce them , ian was nervous I don't know why, Clair loved mom cooking and Kai and dad talked about football whole day and he compliment mom cooking and looks and they fell into his trap.

Yes yes whatever, goodnight delinquent 😙- me

Wait did I get a kissy face😱!!!!!- Kai 😒😊😊🔥

Boy bye. -me

Goodnight glasses 😙- Kai😒😊😊🔥

"Damn why not change his name to daddy and done" ari said leaning over me which caused me to scream because 1 she was way too close to me and 2 she jumped me.

"Because I have one daddy and he's down the hall two doors from here, care to say hi?"

Let's go to bed Ms. Denial. She said laughing going under my bed sheet, I groaned but followed her getting under the sheet and drift off to wonder land.
****
"Yesssss" Clair and Ari shout running out the school door into the parking lot.