Chapter 13

"The best apology is change behavior"
**********************

"Did you guys had a fight or something?" Clair asked looking at Kai flirting with some girl down the hall.

"No" I said flatly

"Then why is he ignoring you?" Ari asked now.

Yes you heard right Kai is ignoring me. He have been ignoring me since Saturday after the diner and today is Wednesday.

The Sunday I went over by them because Clair invited Ari and I, he was in his room most of the time I did saw him when we came downstairs but he just took his bike keys and went out the house.

I didn't realize he was ignoring me until yesterday which was Tuesday. I don't know how I didn't realize it since Monday I mean the guy practically didn't utter a word to me and when I showed up at the lunch table he moved away.

Surprisingly he stayed yesterday I guess it was because Davis was there.

I don't know what his deal is, and they say girls have issues psk.

"I don't know okay and I really don't care, whenever he feels to come off his man period he knows where to find me" I said annoyed with both of them.

"You care more than you thinks" ari said smiling.

Clair and she walked off to class and I stood there watching Kai whisper something in the girl ears and she laughing.

Stww I know he's not that funny.

Ari words then echo in my head you care more than you think.

What did she mean by that? Shaking my head I walked off to class in the direction Clair and Ari went.

OoOoOo

"Hey dad I'm going to the park"

"Your favorite park?" He asked putting his newspaper down.

"Yes dad" I said smiling.

"What's bothering you?" He asked, I walked over and sit next to him.

"Nothing pops just feel like going and relax there"

"Really because I do remember that's the first place you would go when something is bothering you" he said smiling which he is right about.

When I was younger and I used to stress about my mother leaving me I would go there and once when I was 15 mom and dad was in an argument and I felt like my family was breaking apart so I ran there.

Mom and dad found me and explain that couples have arguments and that it's a part of the relationship cycle. But that the first time they had an argument so I panicked.

I laughed "I know pops but I'm just going and read" I reassure him.

He smiled and told me be safe.

When I arrived at the park I saw couple well people there but I just walked to my favorite tree and sat under it hiding from the sun, I even engrave my name in the tree when I was 15.

I was reading my book one of the vampire diaries edition when suddenly my feet was being licked. I moved the book from my face and saw a black tiny fluffy dog licking my feet.

"Aww where did you come from" I said picking him/ her up. I checked and saw it was a guy dog.

The dog barked and lick my face causing me to laugh.

I checked his collar and saw that his name is coco.

"So who is your owner coco?" I asked rubbing his ears but he just barked and lick my face again