Chapter 2

"Better a thousand time careful than once dead"

********

"If I let you go, do you promise not to scream," a voice said I shook my head because his hand was still on my mouth. Slowly they let go and step away from me I turned around and saw the two familiar pair of brown eyes and again got lost in them.

why does this person have brown eyes I love brown eyes I know it's strange because most people would go for green, blue and hazel I have hazel eyes but I always wanted brown.

"Follow me," the voice said again. He have a sexy voice, wait what I mean reasonable. Yea definitely reasonable haha.

I started following the person figure out of the alley even though I didn't know why I was practically following a stranger. Well, he didn't kill me yet so I guess he won't hurt me.

"When we got out of the alley I stopped while the guy kept walking down the road, he must have realized I stopped because he turned around to face me and lord I wish he didn't, my voice was caught in my throat and I felt like all the air was knocked out of my body, how the hell is this guy so hotttttt yes all the ts you can think about his jaw bone structure, his lips, hair that is long enough to run your hands through I found myself wanting to do that.

Strange

I scanned my eyes down his body and saw that he was wearing blue jeans with a black jersey and black leather jacket, I looked at his perfect sculpture face and saw him smirking why he was smirking.

"If you're finish checking me out, can we go?" I looked down right away, what the hell did I just do? I have never looked at a guy that long yes I find guys hot but I would only glance not stare.

"Do I need to fetch you now?" he asked which made me shook my head fast and him to laugh. He start walking again and I started following him AGAIN.

I saw him walking towards a car a Lotus Evora, WOW just WOW it was all black and just beautiful. How do I know about cars the perk of being a reader which I love to do, he walked to the back putted something in then walked to the passenger seat and held the door open looking at me I walked and got into the car which was a bad idea, I mean he is a stranger and I am getting into his beautiful car I think my head is messed up.

"Where do you live?" He asked while getting into the car. So he's taking me home

"21 avenue" I said while playing with the hem of my sweater, He types it in his GPS and headed off to the direction, he was driving in silence when he finally broke it not like I ever would have.

"What were you doing in that alley glasses?" glasses??

"Um I was being chased, what were you doing there"

"Business" business what kind of business does he have there the only thing that goes down is that alley is bare illegal stuff super illegal.

I found myself staring at him again.

"Staring is bad sweetie" I jumped by his statement and looked down because I'm pretty sure my cheek are dead red now. Why do I keep staring and getting caught? We pulled up in front my house and I got out of his car in a flash muttering a thank you and practically ran in my house but I did hear him chuckle loudly.

Wow way to go ally

See why I don't socialize with other humans but my best friend i tend to embarrass myself.

******

"Omg, it's like a fairy-tale" Ari said with excitement as we exit her car when i told her what happened yesterday. I think the only part she heard is me being rescued or something like rescue by a hot guy and not the part which include me running away from five guys.