Chapter One

Ji Eun P.O.V:

  We wrapped up our performance  by posing to the camera, screams from our fans broke out in the room, we bowed to them and went backstage only to be surroundedby a total of ten cameras 10 cameras and our manager oppa standing in the middle.Confused, i ran up to him as the leader of the group. 

"-Oppa, what's going on?" Without a reply, he handed me carefully a as a decoration.
"-Open it and read it out loud" He said while smiling at me with excitement written all ove his face. As told, i opened it and read the bold large words printed on the white paper.  

"Twist,
one of you has been chosen to be our next bride. Please scratch the grey part on the paper where you will see the lucky bride name on it congratulations.
From We Got Married staff".

I was honestly shocked to read this,but quite happy at the same time, i mean marriage is a new experience for us.
"Unnie, hurry up and scratch it please"said Sana while tugging on my arm.
Before i could do anything, manager oppa took the paper because he wanted to be the first one to know.
We watched carefully as he scratched the grey part. Just seconds later,he lifted his head with a huge grin on his face, he showed the paper to the camera and turned towards us.
"-And the one to be chosen is ........Lee Ji eun-ssi".

Everyone started clapping and even my members swarmed around me like a buch of bees giving me hugs and congratulating me.

After getting the letter,my manager rushed us to the changing room to get ready for , i got my makeup done,hair and outfits all ready and then we took off to the set. As i was getting ready my manager approached me and sat beside me.
-"Ji eun-ah, tomorrow you're gonna meet the husband"
"-What?" I turned around looking at his face searching for some sort of explanation,
Just the tought of it made me go weak at the knees, really this soon. I thought the shoot will start after like months or so.Why are they rushing things? I'm still not ready and heck i don't even know the guy yet.

"-I know you're nervous but trust me this will be amazing because you will experience something you've never done before and plus all that.you might fall in love with the guy"

Will i fall in love with him, this thought troubled me, what if i did? What can happen?

"-Oppa, i'm scared"
"-Don't be, you are a strong girl just trust me. I will help you to....."

He was cut off by the photographer who was calling us, he signaled for me to get going. I did as told and stood infront of the camera first.We took the and then for the solo pictures we had to by turn. After,they took,i quickly headed back to the changing room and then checked to see if any schedules were left and went back to after saying goodbye to my babies.

Onew's P.O.V:

Since there was no schedule today for us,we sat around in the living room wearing our casual clothes until the door bell rang and a total of 5 cameras entered our dorm.
"Well,you should get ready because you will be filming for "WE GOT MARRIED" said the manager and we gasped.
"Really it's finally time for us?"Asked Key and I got excited upon hearing that one of us will participate in the show after Taemin.
I got ready and presentable for the cameras,then after the PD gave me signal to start filming a red card with a bow on it was handed to Me.

(Onew-ssi,
You've been chosen to participate in our new season of We Got Married as the Groom of your Soon to be Bride.
Congratulations.
From the We Got Married Staff "

"Who are they gonna pair you up with hyung?" asked me Key who obviously wwas dying of jealousy right now along side the other members.